Genderbent!Boyfs

Jemma - Jeremy
Michelle - Michael
Rach(el) - Rich(ard)
Jace - Jake
Connor - Chloe
TW - Rape Mentions
—————
Jemma's P.O.V

I didn't mean to leave you in that bathroom!" I yelled at Michelle. We were fighting about Halloween and how I left her in the bathroom.

"I was with Rach and Jace! I had friends-" I got cut off.

"So I'm not a friend?!" Miche screamed back.

"Of course you a-" I screamed until Miche cut me off.

"Well you're not treating me like it! Goddamn!" She screams, cries, and hits the table.

She starts to fall down onto the floor, obviously having a panic attack. I caused this...I caused this!

"Shit, Miche!" I go down to kneel next to her. "Are you okay?!" I exclaim, worryingly.

She whimpered. I rub her back. "Can....can I tell you something...?" I ask, quietly.

She nods hesitantly. I start to talk about...Connor......

"Connor...at the party..." I start to say, "He uh..he tried to..."

Miche started to turn her head up to look at me through the corner of her eye.

"He tried to....rape me.." I say quietly.

Michelle gasped quietly and quickly. She started crying harder again.

"I can't say that I won't forgive you right now....b-but I'm sure that I'll forgive you at some p-point..." Michelle whispered.

I started sobbing. "Oh, thank you! Thank you....!" I exclaimed, hugging her tightly.

"I love you, Miche..." I whispered.

"I know..."

—————
Word count - 250
T r a s h