Soulmate AU - The Boyf's

Their soulmate gets the same injuries as they get(does that make sense?), but also have that thing where the writing appears on their arms(ya know what I'm talking about right), also you can tell when it's your soulmate cause lie you can feel like sparks running through you. Also this one is super bad-

"Ah! Shit!" Jeremy yelled as a cut formed on his hand. In this world, if your soulmate got hurt, you got hurt as well. This means that Jeremy's soulmate just got cut somehow.

'Shit. I hope you're okay' Jeremy wrote on his arm. That cut hurt like a mother fucker, so his soulmate must've done something bad. Some new writing appeared on his arm.

'Yeah, I'm fine. Just cut myself trying to cook something. I'm like, really clumsy' His soulmate responded. 'No it's fine. I'm clumsy too' Jeremy responded. He didn't know his soulmate could cook?

Jeremy swiped his arm(which made the writing go away), then went back to his porno.

*2 days later*
Jeremy walked to school that day instead of riding the bus. He met up with his best friend Michael. Before high-fiving him, he noticed some bandaging on his hand.

"Dude, what happened to your hand?" Jeremy asked Michael while looking at it. Jeremy had a slight crush on Michael, even though he probably wasn't his soulmate. Little did Jeremy know, Michael had a slight  crush on him, too.

"Ah, that? Nothing. I just cut it while trying to cook something. Cool right? I can cook!" Michael Yelled excitedly. Jeremy smiled, but then remembered the cut on his hand from his soulmate cooking. 'What a coincidence' Jeremy thought.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Michael asked Jeremy while he zoned out from a second. "Oh, uh, nothing. I was just thinking that my soulmate also cut his hand while cooking. What a coincidence, right?" Jeremy asked, while getting flustered. 'It's not him, is it? It can't be him.' Jeremy thought as Michael looked into his eyes.

"Can I like, kiss you or something?" Michael asked, more flustered as ever. Jeremy looked confused. "Ah sorry! Shit, that was bad, I'm sorry. You probably want me to leave now-" Michael was cut off by Jeremy's lips on his.

In that moment, they both felt sparks running through them.

That was actual trash
Word count - 378