Just As Important - Sincerely Three

TW - Self Harm, Angst
No P.O.V

Jared and his boyfriends were sitting on the couch, watching Christmas movies. Yes, boyfriends. He had two, Evan and Connor. Evan though Connor and Evan were already married, they gladly accepted them into their relationship hence the fact they both like Jared more than just a friend.

Jared always thought they didn't care about him as much as they do for each other, though. Which was okay with him, just he did get a little sad over it sometimes. Connor and Evan told him that wasn't it, and he was just as loved as the other, but he just couldn't believe it. They were married. He wasn't.

Jared's P.O.V

"I'm going to...go to the bathroom," I say as I get up from the couch. They don't even look my way when I start to leave. It's fine, I'm totally okay with it. They love each other more than me. It's okay. I'm fine.

Actually, that's a lie. I really care. They're married and I'm not, they probably don't even like me. I'm just a bother. I should just off myself. They wouldn't notice, right? I don't know.

I go to the bathroom, as I said I was going. I didn't actually need to use it, though. I just really felt like crying right now. Evan and Connor and perfect for each other I'm just getting in the way. I don't matter. I close the door and lock it. I start to slide down to the ground.

"I'm just a bother. They wouldn't noticed if I leave. They love each other. It's obvious. They can't love too people! That's gross. I'm gross. I love two people. Fuck!" I yell out the last part. I get up off of the group and start to roll up my sleeves.

"I'm disgusting. I guess I'll just add some more," I say as I go to grab my razor blade. Once I reach it, I start to put the sharp end against my skin.

This is for being a bad boyfriend.

This is for being weird.

This is for falling in love with two people.

This is for me being useless.

This is for being self-centered.

After a while, I stopped counting. My whole wrist was practically all bloody now. I wash the blood off of arm and throw the razor away. I start to wrap my arm up with more bandages. I flush the toilet to make it seem like I actually went to the bathroom.

When I get back into the living room, they don't even notice I came back. I guess I just go to sleep now.

—Time Skip—

I wake up at around 11 in the morning. As I did, I saw Connor and Evan standing at the edge of my bed. Connor reaches into his pocket to grab something.

"Why are you here? Don't you have like, work or something?" I chuckle. Connor finally has pulled the thing out of his pocket.

"What's this?" He says as he pulls out my razor blade.

—Flash Back—
Connors P.O.V

As usual, I wake up at 6. Work starts at 8, so I always wake up 2 hours early. Just something I do.

"Good morning Evan," I yawn, even though I know he's asleep. I really wish that Jared could sleep with us. There's no room in this bed. It makes me upset, but I don't think it really upsets Jared. Maybe he's hiding it. Well, I decide to get out of bed and get dressed.

—Time Skip—

After I eat breakfast, which consists of just lucky charms, I decided I needed to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. After I use the bathroom, I go to the sink to brush my teeth. Ya know, what normal(dont at me lol) people do. I go to grab my toothbrush but accidentally knocked over Evans into the trash. I go to pick it up, but instead I see something shiny in the bag.

'What's this?' I think. I pick up the shiny object, only to find out it's a...razor? Why is it bloody....oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no! Fuck! Evan didn't do this, did he? Did Jared? Fuck, I need to go check.

I race up the stairs as quietly as I could. As I reach the end of the stairs, I turn and head into me and Evans room.

"Evan, honey, I need you to get up," I whisper, shaking Evan a little.

"Huh? W-why? Is something wrong?" He yawns.

"Actually, yeah. Show me you wrists," I respond urgently.

"What? W-why?" He's voice now seeming more awake.

"Just, just do it," I respond impatiently. He rolls up his sleeves of his pajamas and shows me. "Shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I whisper under my breath.

"What's happening?" I show him the razor with the stained blood on it.

"Is that..." he starts to talk, "YES! Apparently! Why would he do this! I thought we were nice to him. Does he not like us? Why wouldn't he not like us? Evan! EVAN! Evan, are we bad boyfriends? How could we not have noticed?" I start rambling.

"Hey, honey, c-calm down. We'll f-find out w-when he wakes up, o-okay?" Evan asks.

"Okay," I respond back.

—Time Skip—

"What's this?" I show to Jared. He has a scared and shocked look on his face.

"Where did you find that? You weren't supposed to find that! Its not mine! Wait, wait, no! Put it back! Give it to me!" Jared tries to take it back but I pull it away before he can.

"W-why? Why would you do this? Are we not good enough? Evan, are we not good enough? Jared! Are we not good enough for you?!" I start to raise my voice as I start breaking down into tears. Jared shakes his head rapidly, saying no.

"N-no! That's not I-it at all!" Jared also starts to cry. I start to feel bad for yelling at him. Evan also starts to cry. Fuck, this is probably our fault.

"Then w-what is I-it?" Evan asks, tears rushing down his face.

"Well, you guys are married, right?" We nod our heads. "Well, it's just, I'm probably just a b-bother to you guys. I can tell you love each other more than me. Which is t-totally f-fine! I just feel like I'm getting in the w-way of your relationship. S-so maybe if I j-just kill-" I cut Jared off by yelling.

"No! Jared, please don't! I love you! I can't have another person kill them self(Jeremy did in this AU when Michael cheated on him hah sorry)! I'm sorry we made you think that! We love you, okay? Don't think any different. Please?" Jared nods his head and wipes his tears and snot off of his face.

"Y-yeah. You're j-just as important to m-me as C-Connor is. We love you, o-okay?" Evan cries out. Jared nods his head again.

"Let's just, I don't know, sleep. I'm tired," Jared yawns while me and Evan wipe out faces off. I start to crawl into bed with Jared and cuddle with him.

"H-hey! Me too!" Evan jumps in the bed. I chuckle.

"Evan, come here you baby," Jared stretches his arms out. Evan happily gets into his arms.

"I love you guys. A lot." Jared yawns out.

"We love you too," I say, since Evans already asleep. I pet Jared's hair until I know he's also fallen asleep, so I close my eyes as well and let my body shut down until later.
—————
Word count - 1284