insert a title here - Boyfs

Trying a new theme^^^
Michael - JD
Jeremy - Veronica
;)
Tw - Mention of rape
—————
Michael's P.O.V

"Jeremy!" I twitch. I was getting ready to blow up this hell we call school. "Get dressed, you're my date to the pep rally tonight!" I screamed through the door.

"What the fuck! You're a psychopath!" Jeremy screams back.

"Just for you, babe!" I scream. "Jeremy, it can just be us! I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one!" I screamed.

Jeremy opened the door. "No we're fucking not you psycho! Get out of my house!" He then  slapped me.

I chuckled and held my cheek he slapped.

"But baaaaabe!" I stretched. "I love you!" I said, twitching. I know I'm fucking crazy. That doesn't mean he can't love me! We were meant to be together!

"No you fucking don't! No one deserves to die!" He screamed.

"Remember when Jake and Rich treated you like shit? Remember when Chloe tried to rape you?" I yelled.

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago! Chloe was drunk and flailing in cow shit!" He started to cry a little.

"Jeremy, the only place where Jakes and Dustins can get along is in heaven!" I screamed at him, getting pissed off.

"Michael! You fucking sicko! We don't have to do this! I wish your dad were good, I wish grownups understood! I wish we met before you were convinced life is war! I wish you'd come with me," he reached his hand out.

"I wish I had more TNT," I stated and slapped his hand away. "Jeremy, once this school explodes, people are gonna say, 'Now there's a school that self-destructed, not because society didn't care, but because the school was society!' This school is a fucking nightmare!" I screamed.

"We killed three people! Do you wanna kill more?" Jeremy asked, nervous.

"Jeremy....Jeremy I love you! The only way we can be together without being judged is to get rid of everyone who does!" I yelled.

"Get the FUCK out of my house you bastard!" He screamed.

I went to go to the window. "See you in hell, bitch." Was the last thing I said to Jeremy before I headed to the school.

—————
Word count - 370
I'm so sorry this is so short I have no inspiration

Musical Oneshots(Discontinued) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें