Just Stop - Kleinsen

Shout out to BestBiiii for voting on like everything lol help me

TW - Suicide

This is absolute fucking trash don't read this

Jared's P.O.V

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Me and Evan are fighting. And I don't think it's going to end good this time. Evans screaming at me.

"I love you, Jared! Stop saying otherwise!" Evan sobs as well as screams. He's lying. I can tell. He's lying. Everyone lies to me. Am I not trustworthy?

"Fuck this! Stop saying that! You're dating Zoe! You love her!" I scream back. Here's the story...my and Evan are- well, were dating. Then he started dating Zoe. But, we were still dating. He said he didn't love her. He said he loved me. He said he loved me! Me! Not her.

"I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"Okay well, even if I did, I love you more!" He sobs. He tries to come over and hug me.

"No! What the fuck!" I scream as I back up to the wall. Evan seems to be getting madder and madder every second. Then here comes the funny part;

He slaps me.

He fucking slapped me.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you?!" I scream as I put my hand on my cheek. Evan seems to be taken back.

"I-I didn't m-mean t-to!" He stuttered out. I start falling to my knees. I'm very upset right now.

"Okay, sure. Just, just, just go with Zoe or something. I don't want you here right now," I whisper. I look up and he looks like he just killed a puppy by accident. I don't know how you could do it, but I guess you can now.

"B-but I don't want Z-Zoe! I want y-you!" He exclaims as he cries.

"Evan," I whisper as I look up again.

"Yes honey?" He asks in a caring tone.

"Just...just stop," I cry. I look down again.

"Oh....o-okay....I fuck everything up, dont I?" He whispers the last part.

"Bye, Evan," I whisper before he leaves. He turns to look back at me then smiles. He leaves the room and soon follows the front door.

He won't see me again. Nobody will. I'm writing my last letter to him right now.

"I love you, Evan," I breath out as I slit my wrist.

Evan's P.O.V

I'm scared. Is Jared still upset? I should probably visit him. It's been a day now. He parents are gone so that won't matter.

I arrive his house a little later, unlocking the door. I ended things with Zoe, so I hope this turns out okay.

"J-Jared? Are you home?" I yell out into his home. I get no response. I get a little worried.

"Jared?" I start to head up the stairs to his room. Still no response.

I finally reach his room. No ones in here? I check the bathroom in his room next.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK!

Fuck, Jared! Jared is fucking dead! Jared, Jared, Jared!

"JARED!" I scream as I fall to my knees. I see a letter on the sink but I don't get up to see it. I hug Jared even though I'm getting a little blood on my clothes, most of it is dry.

"Jared, Jared...I'm sorry...I ended things with Zoe. I thought we could work it out....I'm sorry," I sob. I wait there for around an hour until I call my mom. I couldn't call the police right now, I was too shaken up from this.

"Mom...pick up..mom! Mom! MOM! Mom are you there?" I yell into the phone. She responds with a slight 'yes' because she's at work. Again. Well, that doesn't really matter at the moment.

"Jared's dead. Jared fucking DEAD!" I screeched into the phone.

"What? What do you mean? I'll be over at Jared place in a second honey," she says. "Stay calm. I'll be there in a minute."

She said that thirty minutes ago.

While I was waiting, I decided to grab the letter that was on the sink. It read on the front, 'To Evan. And only Evan.'

Either way, I open the letter. It says,

Dear Evan,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. You were the best person I ever had. Nobody could beat you. I love you. And you probably don't love me back, and that's okay. I'll never stop loving you.
Sincerely, Me.
—————
Word count - 733
This was trash why did you read this is fucking terrible I'm just ugh
I needed to get something out or I would feel terrible about not updating I'm sorry