Doctor - BandTrees

I ADORE THIS SHIP PLEASE-
Also this song is by Jack Stauber I think it's spelt
—————
Third P.O.V

"I need a doctor," Zoe says, sighing into her hand. She looks around then sees Evan standing near her.

"I'm not a d-doctor but I think I might be able to help!" Evan says, barely stuttering.

"It's not a simple symptom, no...." Zoe says, close to a whisper, turning away from Evan in the slightest, sadly. She blushes a little bit when she goes to look at Evan from the corner of her eyes.

"My d-diagnosis is that no one has been t-treating you well," Evan explains, digging his foot into the ground a bit.

"So what do you prescribe?" Zoe asks, turning around to face Evan excitedly.

"Love is the only m-medicine!" Evan states, feeling smart and nodding his head along with what he says.

"Is this a lie?" Zoe asks, feeling confused. How could love be the only medicine?

"No! Three of t-these a day," Evan blushes, looking at Zoe. Evan pecks Zoe's cheek while Zoe blushes harder than she was already.

"O-Oh! I think I'm cured!" Zoe says, excited. Zoe blushes as Evan holds her hand.

After a little while, they start to date. They kiss, hug, cuddle. Evan starts to notice that she is getting better than she was before, so he was deciding if he should ask the question yet. He loved her, of course, but she's cured so Evan doesn't have a purpose in her life anymore.

"Cool, are you a-alright on your own?" Evan asks, sadly. He didn't want to let her go.

"Oh I'm not sure...." Zoe says, sadly, not wanting to let Evan go. She loves him and she's pretty sure he loves her back in the same way.

"Okay...." Evan lets go of Zoe's hands and walks away a little with a sad look on his face. He never wanted to let her go, but he knew it had to at some point. No good things last forever.

Zoe coughs, "I think I'm sick again," Zoe whispers sadly. Evans head turns around his shoulder and walks back to Zoe the happiest he's been in a long time. One he stands next to Zoe he grabs her hand.

Then, right there, he kissed her. They knew that they would be together forever from that point on.

—————
World count - 400

I love StageDorks and BandTrees now aaaagh