Tell Me More - Kleinsen

I was just listening to the Grease song so this is something(I don't know the plot of Grease so I'm like making it up okay)

(Evans P.O.V)
Today was my first day at this new school, which I was excited about. Not too excited, though. I still do have anxiety. It's been getting better, though. Which is good.

This summer was really good. I mostly spent time at the beach with this amazing guy. I never seemed to catch his name, or I just forgot. I forget things, a lot. Well, he was really cute.

I walk into the school and immediately see my next-door neighbor, Brooke. She waves me over to her and her friends, which are all in a big group. As most of you probably know, I'm not good with big groups. Either way, I walk over there. Her group consists of her, one girl with indigo streaks, one feminine boy, and one girl who has white lines on her black dress.

"You know me, but incase you forgot, I'm Brooke," she points to herself, "And this is Zoe," she points to the one with indigo streaks, "This one is Jeremy," she points to the feminine boy, who isn't too bad himself, but is was less cute than- uhm....mystery boy.

"And that one is Christine," she points to the one with white stripes. "H-hi," I respond back to them, starting to shake a little. I'm not good with new people. Never have, never will. I wave a little anyway.

"Hey!" They all say back.

They seem to notice some people in the background, and make disgusted faces. Well, maybe not disgusted, but something along those lines.

"Stay away from them," Brooke points to the group. "They're the T-Birds-" I cut out the rest of what their saying because I think I recognize one of them. Wait, that can't be him, can it?

(Jared P.O.V)

I walk over to my group of friends. They have been my friends for, eh, a while. It has Me, duh, Connor, with the long black hair, Michael, other guy with glasses, Chloe, brown hair, and Alana, short black girl.

Michael and Connor are smoking weed, which is what they mostly do, all the time. I swear, they'll never run out.

"Heyyy, dudes," I say as I walk up to them. Connor snickers and the other either said hey back or just ignored me. I don't care honestly, it's just them.

"Whatcha do over the summer, Jared?" Chloe asks, I shrug. They know about me being gay so I tell them about the mystery boy.

"I met a mystery boy down at the beach this summer. He was cool, I guess," I responded, not caring if they're listening or not. Apparently they were, because their heads snap up. I haven't had a boyfriend for a while so that must've cause it.

Michael smirks. "What did you do with this 'boy'? Let's hear it," Michael responds. I shrug, decided if I should tell them or not.

I nod my head. I guess I will, then.

(Back to Evan)

"So what did you do this summer, Evan?" Christine asks. I shrug, not really knowing what to tell her. Then I remember about this mystery boy. "I spent most of my time at the beach," I continue, " I met a boy there."

"You went all the way to the beach for some guy?" Zoe asks I nod. "He was....sorta special," I add.

"There ain't no such thing," Zoe responds back. I shrug. "It was really romantic,"

—————
Evan P.O.V - Bold
Jared P.O.V - Italics
Both P.O.V - Bold Italics
—————

"Aww, come on, you don't wanna know all of the horny(?) details," I say.
"Well now you gotta tell us!" Michael yells out, throwing his blunt on the ground, stepping on it.
"Yeah Jared, tell us!" Alana steps in, "Yeah, do it, I guess," Connor also says.
"Cmon Jared, just tell us about him!" Chloe yells.
"Alright I'll tell you!" I yell back.

"Summer lovin, Had me a blast!"

"Evan, tell us about him! He sounds amazing!" Jeremy adds.
"Oh...okay!" I say back.

"Summer lovin, happened so fast!"

"I met a boy, crazy for meee!"

"I met a boy, cute as can beee,"

"Summer days, driftin' away, to uh-oh those summer nights,"

"Oh well-a well-a well-a huh!" My group says.
"Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?!" My group adds on.

"Tell me more, tell me more," my friends say, "like does he have a car?" Christine adds on.
"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh"

(Now only Evans)
The bell rang, sing along lunch was over. I guess time to see if I can find the mystery boy in class.

Word count - 792
This was trash but nobody's reading these so it's okay-