Introductions!!

Hello there!

This  would be my first story on Wattpad!! 

You can all thank the very talented Kellyclarito for the WONDERFUL cover!!! She is absolutely the best! Go and check her out!

There are somethings I wanted to make clear before I start! I absolutely no doubt LOVE comments! Contructive critisism is always welcome, as well as anything else you might want to say... But, no abuse. I am not a snowflake, so please tell me when you don't like something. But, lets not go too far shall we? 

I will tell you now, that there will be VERY relative polls at the end to the story. :)

I will also try to update once a week!

AND I would LOVE art through out the book. So, if you are so nice as to want to make something... Please, conntact me, SO I can put a character of your choice into the book! YEP! Could be from anywhere or even an OC! If you don't have one, I will take some ship ideas, or story ideas! Up to you, although I will kinda have to approve so I keep the story on track!:)

This story shall feature JACKUZEL (OTP). And it shall be set in modern day! 

So.... with out further yammering! (hehe) Here are the main chacters!

Rapunzel (duh!)

Jack (saw that one comming!)

Merida (get out!)

Hiccup (how different!)

Elsa..

Anna...

Flynn....

And thats all I can tell you now! 

Oh, and one more thing! I do not own anything but the idea! So, don't steal the idea! Do ya hear? :)

~SK