Chapter 8

Rapunzel

It has been a little over a month since Rapunzel left Burgess. She regrets it with all her heart sometimes and then other times she loves what she did.

 The new freedom, the friends, and the man with the goatee that would cheer her on everynight. It was all so new Rapunzel got lost in it all from time to time. Rapunzel never forgot her friends though, and her texts with them.

Anna eventually stopped with the texts, the messeges getting more and more spaced apart. The last Rapunzel heard from her she was dating a local boy named Kristoff.  

Hiccup would text from time to time, about once a week with all the basic facts. Although he was always very elusive when it came to Elsa and Jack. 

Merida was the same way with Elsa and Jack, but Merida was much different with her texts. The friends would text each other about the random little things almost everyday!

Right now, Rapunzel was in her apartment's bathroom getting ready for tonight. It was 10:15 p.m and Rapunzel just finished her shift. Her fellow waitresses: Esmerelda, Tink and Jasmine convinced her to go to the club with them. The four of them became better friends because they had to spend almost every night together.Right now, Rapunzel was getting ready to go to the 'Neon Tiger'. Jasmine says she knows the owner so she gets to just walk in. 

Rapunzel finished up just in time, because her phone buzzed.

Jasmine-

Raps, me and the girls are ready and we are waiting outside of the building for you! Hurry! :) Remember, we are meeting Aladin there! 

This is what me and the girls are wearing, what do you think? 

Me.....

Tink

Tink.....

Esmerelda

Esmerelda....