Chapter 2

A/n= Its Thursday!! Okay good news/bad news! Good first! I will update 2 chapers now!!!! YAYA! But , the bad news...  Is that I can't update next week! :( Its family stuff! 

But still, enjoy!:)     

Note: this is dedicated to @Thecalendar15   for being my first commenter and showing SO much kindness!! :)                

                                                   Rapunzel

Rapunzel had butterflies in her stomach as soon as she saw Jack sitting on the bench. He had on a dark loose pair of jeans with one of his signature blue hoddies. This one was navy blue with red words down the left arm and a red patch over the heart. It was the one Rapunzel got him for his last birthday. Jack sat with his disheveled hair looking down at his phone with a simple smile on his face waiting for her. 

Rapunzel got a gitty happy feeling that she usually felt around him, but quickly pushed it down as she got within 5 feet of him

Jack Overland-Frost's head quickly shot up and looked at her with a goofy smile. "Hey, Punz!" he greeted ever so nicely to Rapunzel, only making her feel worse as she sat down. "Hi, Jack." she said rather glummly next to him, not looking at him.  

Jack's smile faultered as he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in close to him. "Thats not the Punzie I know, In fact she has been missing for a few days." Jack joked a bit goofily earning a laugh from Rapunzel, before getting serious, "Dead serious Punz what up? I can tell when somethings getting to you." 

Rapunzel pushed away from him and sighed, this caused Jacks smile to completely go away. "Rapunzel?" He said nervously to the women he loved, "I-I didn't do anything wrong did I?" 

Rapunzel shook her head furiously, not wanting to think he did, "No Jack. Its-Its just the opposite...I-" Rapunzel broke off. 

"Rapunzel, tell me.. are you-" Jack begain slowly before being stopped by Rapunzel. "NO! Jack, no.. Just don't guess I'll tell you whats up!" Rapunzel said franticaly finaly meeting his eyes. "Feh-yew! You had me nervous there Punz! Now that we got the worst possible scenario out of the way...well not worst its just....uh... not the..umm..You get it...right?" 

Rapunzel laughed lightly at seeing him so flustered, "Yes Jack, I do."

Then Rapunzel became somber again, "Jack, we need to-to end." She said it so fast it took a few minutes for Jack to understand what she said. And even then he still could not beleive it. 

"What? Punzie...I-I why  would you say that?" he said his voice laced with hurt and confussion. 

"You did nothing wrong Jack," Rapunzel tried to clairify to him.

"Then lets not break up! Punz I-" Jack tried to grasp desperitaly, tried to explain, tried to do anything to make her see why she shouldn't  do this for some stupid reason. But, he knew she would not do this for some silly reason.

"No, Jack. We need to. You need to," Rapunzel started to explain before taking his hand and holding it tightly,"Jack, I need to leave Burgess, too many memories for me here. I know you understand."

Jack nodded slowly, he did understand. As much as he didn't like it Jack understood. "I get it Punzie... But, I want to come with you! I don't want to end us..." 

"Jack! NO!" Rapunzel deffinitly did not want to start this conversation, "That is the last thing I want for you! You have a life here Jack...not me. Please, I will text. just,yeah." Rapunzel took a deep breath, and jack did too. "Punz, I can't beleive this...." Jack was bewildered, "Where will you go?" 

Rapunzel smiled, "I shouldn't tell you, you might follow me Jack...please just don't make this hard." Jack gave a small -forced- smile before saying, "One last thing before we end 'us' Punz." 

"What is it Jack?"  Rapunzel wondered, "Umph!" With out warning Jack leaned over and kissed her, and as fast as it started it ended. "Good bye for now Rapunzel." He said with tears in his eyes.

 She nodded trying her best not to break down, "Good bye Jack." 

 With that Rapunzel got up off of the bench and swiftly walked away, not wanting it to be more painful that it already was. Jack, fought himself to not run after her. 

He did not plan on the day going like this...no one would have.

 Jack would sit on that bench bewildered and heartbrocken staring off into nothingness for around an hour. Before finally getting up and walking away, silence lerking around him. 

An hour from the break up Rapunzel was in her  Ford truck on the interstate. She was wizzing by cars in the fastline, on an express trip to nowhere in perticular. She had no idea what the plan was now. But, to keep her mind off of what had just happened she turned on the radio to an obscure rock station. The Sound Of Silence by Disturbed played into her ears as the sky gave a rainy drissle on and around the car.

Hi Everyone!

I hope that was more exciting! Although it was also heartbreaking! If you need any clarification feel free to ask! And constructive critasism is always welcome! And please contact me if you are so inclined to make/edit something for this!

~SK