Chapter 1

Rapunzel 

Rapunzel looked at her reflection in the mirror self consiously. She not only felt unsure of how she looked, but also of what she was about to do. In all it gave her a terrible feeling in her stomach, that left her wanting to puke or pass out. Right now, both sounded fine. 

Rapunzel Corona tried to live in Burgess, she really tried for a whole  7 months. But, the 18 year old saw ghosts and monsters through out the town of Burguss  and had to leave. As much as it pained her to do it, Rapunzel had to say good bye to her friends and break up with her boyfriend Jack. 

Saying goodbye to: Hiccup, Merida, Elsa, and Anna had been hard enough. She did that yesterday. Saving the hard part for today. Rapunzel tried not to think about it as she inspected the wound on her upper arm. Anna had been crying so hard, while Elsa her older sister has a polar opposite reastion. Elsa stilled, with a small frown, and looked like she wanted to dart out of the cafe. Hiccup had the most sorrowful look on his face, that just broke her heart. Merida? Her bestfriend who helped her get out of the house away from mother... She hugged Rapunzel so hard promised she would keep in touch. Promising over and over again with tears streaming down her face... 

Rapunzel had tears in her eyes and walked away from the mirror to her closet. It was really Merida's moms guest room, not Rapunzel's. But Elinior has made sure to make Rapunzel feel as welcomed as possible in her mini mansion house. Nothing like the one Rapunzel grew up in.... Rapunzel caught her mind from drifting. 

Checking the time, Rapunzel realised she only has 30 minutes to get to the park. The park is where Jack and her where going to meet, so she could tell him the news.  

Hurring up, Rapunzel pulled on her dark tight jeans, long soft brown sweater, with her beige over the knee boots. 

After all, it was FREEZING and Rapunzel got cold easily, and Rapunzel needed to cover up her cuts and bruises (from Gothel)

After all, it was FREEZING and Rapunzel got cold easily, and Rapunzel needed to cover up her cuts and bruises (from Gothel). On that note Rapunzel threw on her tan winter coat that went down to her upper thigh. After she got dresses Rapunzel went to the bathroom to put on some foundation and mascara, as well as pull two golden hair locks  to the back of her head and clipping them in place.

Finally ready, Rapunel dashed down the stairs at 9:30. Everyone else in the Dun'broch house has already left to work. They let her sleep in, a treat since her mother would never let her sleep...

Once at the door Rapunzel picked up her beat up leather back pack and rolled out her Calvin Klein suitcase from around the corner. Heartbrocken, Rapunzel looked into the house behind her and whistpered to the empty walls, "Good bye."

Then Rapunzel Walked onto the porch closed and locked the door. She hessitated to put the key under the door mat that said, 'Well? Come!' in a black on tan style. But in the end the blonde bent over and put it under that mat with a small smile. She knew what she was doing was right, it just felt SO hard...

Now, she wheeled her bag over to the back of her  Red Ford F150 truck and threw it into the bed of the truck. Rapunzel climed into the driver's seat and threw her backpack onto the passenger. She put the car in reverse before cheaking the time. She had twenty minutes. 

Once her car was in the street, Rapunzel held her phone up and took a picture of the Dun'broch mini mansion for memorys. Sighing sadly, Rapunzel drove the car down to the park. 

Rapunzel thought about how hard this was going to be on the way to Jack

Rapunzel thought about how hard this was going to be on the way to Jack. He did absolutely nothing wrong, in fact he has been really supportive. He always kept her in mind. She knows with out a doubt if she asked Jack to leave town with her he would drop out of college and leave his family to be with her. But, thats not right.

 She knew how happy he was when he got accepted into Burgess College with all her other friends. Rapunzel did not get accepted, she had no extra activites - thanks to her mother- and sometimes could never even do her homework. On top of that, her grades took a turn for the worse in 10th grade when her mothers long time crack addict boyfriend dumped her. Gothel took it out on Rapunzel constantly. Rapunzel hardly ever could sleep.

 Oh, the sheer anxiety and fear Rapunzel went through with and with out Gothel. For when she turned 18, and her mother was still strict as ever her friends pushed for an answer from Rapunzel. They would never drop it....and Rapunzel would never tell them. But, being the great friends they  are, they found out. 

Jack had even helped her and never left her side those first 5 months when Gothel was taken away to prison for what she did. Rapunzel felt like she owed him for that.  And, asking him to drop everything and come with her was NOT doing him a favor.

On top of school, Jacks family helped found burgess. And he loved his sister who was now in 4th grade and his mother and father who where always  there for him. He was even being groomed to take over his fathers business. Whatever that was, he never likes to talk about.

So, Rapunzel deccided she couldn't ask Jack to leave. It's not whats best for him. Its just going to be really hard to tell him that she is leaving. That is why Rapunzel waited a week, waited untill she could wait no more.

Rapunzel turned her truck into the Park's parking lot and found a spot. Once parked Rapunzel turned her car off and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing, " She mumbled to herself (something her mother would punish harshly), "you can do this Rapunzel!" 

 Then, shackily Rapunzel got out of the truck and started on the path to their favorite park bench. Where ironicly, they had there first kiss. 

Hi! I just wanted to start us off! YAY!! I am SO sorry its so LONG and boring! I promise it will be more fun once we get it going!! How do you feel about Rapunzels choice to leave? How do you think Jack will react? :) And, yes I know WHY ARE THEY BREAKING UP ITS A JACKUNZEL BOOK!!! I promise it IS a jackunzel book! You will see! :)

I am going to try and update every Thursday....how does that sound? :)

~SK