1

Loki had never wanted anything to do with the Avengers he hated them. He remembers when he came and almost killed everyone in New York he saw a child. When him and his brother were about to return home, Loki saw a young boy with holding Tony's hand, when they were about to leave the young boy waved to him as the gods dispersed from earth.

Years have gone and Loki has been redeemed, Thor has forgiven him along with all the other Avengers. Weeks went by and Loki met Peter, Loki had no idea he was the boy that waved to him until Peter told him. Soon Loki and Peter became best friends, Peter went to Loki for everything. When his aunt May was being harassed by someone she works with, when Flash would bully him, if he had a bad day. Peter even told him that he letted a killer get by him and it ended up with him losing his uncle Ben, Loki was there to comfort him.

Day by day Loki started to realize that he was falling for the young Spider. He went to Thor and told him, "brother it's fine to feel such things for someone." Loki looked at his brother, "but he's only 16!!" Thor sighed. "Brother in human years we are at one of their ages humans have, you see i'm 20 in human years while you are 17 in human years. So i don't see anything wrong with you feeling this why for Tony and Pepper's son.

As much as Loki hated to admit it Thor was right.

One night Loki found Peter patrolling around the city and he knew he had to tell him how he felt before he found out that Peter had found someone else that calmed his heart, Loki scared Peter when he tapped his shoulder but he relaxed when it was just Loki. Once Peter asked why Loki was there he saw how red Loki's face was, Loki was tripping on what he was saying to him and Loki could have sworn that he was about to pass out.

Loki couldn't take it anymore and he just grabbed Peter by his suit and kissed him. To his surprise Peter kissed back, once they pulled away Peter admitted his feelings for Loki and how he had always felt that way. 

That night would always be Loki's favorite night.