3

Peter and Shuri both burst out laughing after watching a new vine, "oh my god Pete!!" Peter clutched his chest trying to get all the air back into his lungs. "Peter Parker i love it when you come over, everything is more fun!!" "I know, i love it when i come over too." Peter started to scroll threw more videos till a message came up on his phone, Peter went wide eyed when he saw Shuri look over his shoulder.

"Peter who's 'MyIceKing💚'? Why did he send you a message about cuddles?" Peter moved the phone away from his friends eye sight and tried to answer as fast but Shuri had her ways. "Hey Peter..THINK FAST!!" Peter turned around as Shuri threw a hammer and a box of extra parts at him. Peter dropped his phone and grabbed the two objects, he looked down and saw that Shuri had his phone in his hand and was looking threw his messages.

She kept looking threw till she stopped at a pitcher he sent Peter, "Peter your dating him!?" Shuri shoved the phone in Peter's face, Peter's face flushed red when he saw what Shuri was going crazy over.

It was a pitcher of Loki with 0 shirt on and a message that said 'I'll be waiting for you😘' underneath it.

"Shuri claim down!!" "Peter, we have been best friends for months. Know tell me, are you and him dating??" Peter took a breath and letted it out. "Yeah we are." Shuri was quite, she didn't say anything. "Shuri? Come on, say something!!" "I KNEW IT!!" Peter looked at her confused, "what do you mean, you knew?" Shuri letted out a hearty laugh and smiled, "i had a feeling you two were a thing. It makes sense, you two are so cute together." "So you don't think it's wrong?" Shuri gave Peter a hug and smiled. "Peter there's nothing wrong with love, if anything i think you two were made for each other." "Thanks Shuri." "No prob Pete."