9

Loki tighten his grip on Peter's hand a little as they walked in the main room, his heart began to stammer dangerously as it was almost ready to burst out of his chest. He looked back at Peter only to see him give off a small but yet still comforting smile, Loki felt his heart begin to turn into a steady beat, he was going to be okay.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!! May I introduce Loki the god of mischief and his guest the human from Midgard Peter Benjamin Parker." The grade said, Loki took a breath and was relived when he saw that Odien wasn't there. He saw as the guest all looked at him and Peter, some had the look of disgust on their faces when they saw hat it was another male. While others had curious faces on, they must be wondering how someone like Peter could ever be with someone like Loki.

They kept walking as everyone started to talk to their friends again. Loki begin to relax again as everyone pad no mind to the god and the spider, "Loki, are you okay? Your shaking." Loki looked down at Peter, he saw that his hand was shaky in Peter's. "Oh, way yes darling I'm alright. It's just..." Loki paused for a moment, he took a small breath and letted it out. "I'm just a little nervous, my father isn't here so he doesn't know. I'm just worried, he was never really one for accepting Midgrad and Asgard relationship."

Loki titled his head down for a second, "I don't want him to think anymore less of me then he already does."

Peter wrapped his arms around Loki and buried his head in his chest, "Loki, if he does just ignore him. He would only do that to hurt you, and if he doesn't support it then that's his business. The only thing that matters is that your finally happy." Loki looked down at his love and wrapped both arms around him.

"Thank you my love."

The night went on with the two, they danced, sang, laughed. They did get looks from others but they didn't care.

They had each other.

Loki took Peter out to the balcony so they could admire the night sky. Peter's eyes were widen when he saw the sky, the stars almost looked like they where dancing. Loki placed his hand on Peter's and leaned his head against his.

"Loki, thank you so much for bringing me here. I always did picture was Asgard would look like, and know I finally see it. It's beautiful."

Peter kisses Loki's cheek smiling brightly, this was the time for Loki to do it.

Loki pulled out the ring that rested in his pocket, he pulled it out and smiled. He was going to do it.

"Peter." Loki said.

Peter looked over at the god and covered his mouth wth his hand as his eyes grew wide, tears forming in his eyes. Loki stood down in front of him down on one knee, a ring being held by two fingers.

"Parker, you truly have no idea how much you have made me happy. You looked passed everything I've done and saw the good in me, saw the real me. Each day when I wake up with you, I smile seeing you there beside me. The warmth you give me when we are close, it makes me feel safe and warm. You honestly have made me the happiest person in the universe and I couldn't ask for a better love then you."

Peter was speechless, he had nothing to say. But he finally said it.

"Loki are you asking me to marry you?"

Loki stood on his feet like a rocket.

"Nonononono, you aren't at the right age for me to marry you. This ring is what you would call a promise ring, I'm making a promise to you that you are the only one I will be with. The only one I will love."

Peter kisses Loki's cheek again, "oh Loki, I love you so much."

Loki slipped the ring on his finger as he leaned his head against the other. Their lips collide as their hearts started to beat together. When they pulled apart Loki kept his head against Peter. Peter looked down at the ring and smiled.

 Peter looked down at the ring and smiled

It was truly beautiful.

"LOKI IS DATING A WHAT?!?!"

Loki and Peter jumped when they heard that voice. Loki looked at Peter and took a breath.

"Well, looks like father gets to met you."