|06|

"I'M GOING TO DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND WAIT HOW LONG THIS SMALL TOWN CAN TAKE CARE OF ITS OWN, WITHOUT MY HELP

"I'M GOING TO DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND WAIT HOW LONG THIS SMALL TOWN CAN TAKE CARE OF ITS OWN, WITHOUT MY HELP."

|06|

Jasper looked at Edward on their way home. His adoptive-brother quickly looked back at him, worriedly, before concentrating his eyes on the road again.

"She's sensing something." Edward grumbled. "She's not letting this go, certainly not since Collin knows about it. He is too obvious to her."

"Wait, what are you guys talking about?" Alice asked, popping her head forward from the backseat.

"Lilian Harper." Jasper said, his golden eyes looking straight forward, to Rosalie's car, where she and Emmet were talking.

"So that's why my vision has become clearer!" Alice cheered, receiving a confused look from Jasper.

"What are you talking about, Alice?" He asked, his eyebrows raised, and his jaw clenched for no reason.

"Oh, you don't know yet?" Alice pouted.

"Know what?" Jasper snapped, "I'm serious, Alice, Edward's been doing all weird too." Alice bit her bottom lip and thought.

"Just tell him, Alice. He deserves to know." Edward said calmly, his eyes not leaving the road.

"Again, tell me what?" Jasper exclaimed loudly, causing Emmet to turn in his seat, in the car in front of them.

"I had another vision, apart from the one I had about Collin..." Alice whispered, "it was about you, Jazz." Jasper's back straightened and he looked at his adoptive sister.

"About me? What did it tell?" He asked, his voice tight from anxiety of what would come. Alice nodded, before inhaling an unnecessary breath.

"My vision told me that I'd meet my partner in life. But you would also meet yours, only, after a year you've met her, Collin disappears from my sight as does your partner. In a year, both of them will be dead." Alice whispered her voice emotional and warning. Jasper chewed on the inside of his cheek.

"Who?" He casually asked, but in reality, his insides – would he have them – were wrenched together.

"Lilian Harper." Edward answered. "We will be the cause of the twins' dead."

"So, Lily, how are you doing, now that school is over and you're going to be a Senior?" Cora asked, placing Lilian's plate of French fries and a burger in front of her. Lilian sat at the bar of The Diner, lonely. Collin was with the Cullens, as usual.

"It's okay. Just one more year, and I'm gone from this hole." Lilian mumbled, her eyes not meeting Cora's. The waitress smiled, she was the closest thing Lilian had to a friend, although Cora was old enough to be her mother, she told her everything.