|13|

'SHOW THOSE TO ANYONE CULLEN, AND YOU WON'T MAKE THE MALL TOMORROW'

|13|

"WELL, WELL, WHAT'S THE MEAN-GIRL OF FORKS DOING IN MY HOUSE?" Emmet joked, once he came in with Jasper. Both boys looked like they'd fought a lion or something. The leaves and dirt was over their entire body, their shirts even held tears. Lilian looked at them with one eyebrow raised.

"Your sister invited me for a sleepover, you oaf." She retorted, her tone nicer than she'd been to Emmet before.

"But then I'll see you more than three times a week!" Emmet whined, acting horrified at the idea. It was true, of course. Collin's party was in two days and the day after, they were invited to the Cullens' place to celebrate Christmas.

Lilian just chuckled, putting her cup with tea back on the table, where she sat with Esme, Alice and Rosalie. "We've holidays, so just the coming four days, then you don't have to see me again for another week." Lilian said calmly, making both boys look worried.

"What did you put in her tea, Esme?" Emmet asked, only then realizing that Lilian was just teasing the crap out of him, "you little..."

"Emmet shut up," Rosalie scolded him, the bear-like man grinned at his girlfriend and Lilian had a small suspicion what would come once he stepped up to her, spreading his arms. Rosalie saw it coming as well and tried to escape him but couldn't.

"EMMET! These are my new clothes!" Rosalie screeched, as Emmet threw her over his shoulder, taking her upstairs.

"If you'll excuse me, Lady Lilian, we have a shower to attend to." Emmet said, nailing the British accent just fine. He wore a wicked smile, which sent shivers down Lilian's spine and made her literally face-palm.

"Please don't tell me Collin does that too, Alice," Lilian said when Alice opened her mouth. The black-haired girl laughed when hearing it.

"Of course not. We're not doing... that." She said, her grimace growing at the thought. Alice then looked at Jasper, who had walked to the kitchen for a glass of water by then, leaving a trail of dirt as he walked.

"Jasper Hale go get a shower as well, before I make you wish that you did accept Mallory's offer for a date tonight!" Alice yelled at him, making the boy cringe and walk upstairs with a fast pace. When Lilian heard the comment, she almost choked on her tea, but she covered it up perfectly.

The rest of the evening went on without any troubles. Lilian had met Carlisle Cullen, of whom she'd heard many positive stories from her brother and her mother. Carlisle didn't disappoint, he was a handsome young man with quite the charm, but as most Cullens, this didn't make Lilian feel uncomfortable.

Now, Alice and Lilian were watching the movie Grease, swooning over the songs and looks. Alice had showed Lilian her drawings and Rosalie had eventually joined them and watched Grease from somewhere in the middle to the end.