The Casual Identity Reveal

This one's kinda weird. 

~~~~~~~~

Peter just didn't care anymore. 

Did it really matter if people knew who he was? Peter partially wanted the recognition and he partially just didn't feel like putting any effort. Everyone was stupidly dense anyways. It was senior year, so at this point everyone was too lazy, too tired, and too out of it to really pay attention to anything. 

~~~~~~~~

Peter grudgingly woke up this morning because school was dumb and he hated it. He slept late last night because of patrol so he planned on getting patrol over with right after school. He suited up and put jeans over the suit and wore a jacket over it. He was too tired to realize he didn't zip it up. May left for an early shift this morning so he made some toast and ran out the door munching on it. 

He walked into school and started to make his way towards his locker. No one seemed to take a double take at his choice of clothing. 

"Cool turtleneck, Parker," Abe shouted to him, "Looks just like Spider-Man's suit. "

"Thanks, Abe!" Peter replied with a smirk. Idiots

~~~~~~~~

Peter, in almost every photo, perfectly does Spider-Man's iconic web shooter hand thing. It's like his thing. 

Whenever he passes someone he knows in the hall, he goes, "Pew! Pew!", and proceeds to pretend to shoot web-shooters. 

Dense-ass idiots, Peter thinks almost every single time he does that.

~~~~~~~~

Once, Peter was late to school and tried to sneak in through the window of his first period class that was on the third floor. He discreetly used his powers to climb up to the window and looked inside. The window is usually left open and unlocked, but this time it wasn't. Fuck it, he thought while knocking on the window. 

Everyone looked behind them, to see Peter Parker somehow clinging onto the window, they all shrugged and turned back to whatever they were doing. Except for Cindy. She got up and opened the window with a small knowing(?) smile, she gave him a nod and told him that Ms. Johnson left the room for a few minutes and that she'll cover for him when she comes back. Peter ran up to grab the warm-up the class was assigned and quickly got to work. He didn't really care if Cindy knew. Or if anyone knew. Like seriously. Who gives a fuck?

~~~~~~~~

Later, Peter was sitting during lunch, when he heard some noise. He looked over and saw a fissure in one of the lights creak. His eyebrows furrowed in worry as his spider-sense warned him of danger. At the last possible second, Peter jumped up onto that table and caught the fissure before it crashed and hurt his classmates. He shot his web-shooters at the ceiling and used one hand to carry the large fissure to the other side. He slowly set it down, looked around and went back to eating and talking to Ned. 

"Thanks for saving us man! That was awesome!" Abe shouted once again giving him an air high-five. 

Peter returned the air high-five with a small "no problem."

Still, none of these dumbasses seemed to suspect a thing. Or maybe they all knew he was Spider-Man but gave zero shits about it. That's probably it. No one could be that stupid. 

~~~~~~~~

The next week, Doctor Octopus hijacked the school in search of Spider-Man. Peter quickly threw off his sweatpants and jacket and put on his mask in the empty hallway. He quickly took Doc Oc down and landed in front of his classmates. 

"Hey guys," He said while pulling his mask off for a breath of fresh air. He assumed they had figured out who he was by then. What he wasn't expecting was a large collective gasp from his entire school. 

"YOU'RE SPIDER-MAN!" Flash shouted. "Oh my god, I know Spider-Man. Peter Parker's Spider-Man. Oh shit, I bully Spider-Man!"

"OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK. I THOUGHT THAT WAS A SHIRT." Abe exclaimed. 

"SO THAT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS USE THAT WEB-SHOOTER POSE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST A HARDCORE FAN. WHAT THE HELL!" Liz said exasperated. 

"AND THAT'S WHY YOU WERE ABLE TO CLIMB UP THAT WINDOW. I JUST THOUGHT- OH WHAT THE HELL I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ANYTHING OF THAT. I'M SO DUMB." Cindy sobbed as Liz tried to calm her down. 

Ned was dying on the ground laughing and Peter stood there with a dumb-struck look on his face. 

"Y-y'all didn't know?" Peter let out as everyone shook their heads no. "I made it pretty fucking obvious! Remember the light fixture thing? I literally used web-shooters!" Peter threw his hands up, exasperated. 

"WE GET IT PARKER!" Everyone shouted back. Everyone felt really stupid and idiotic because there were just so many goddamn hints. It was so obvious!

~~~~~~~~

This is trash with a little bit of crack mixed in it. Does that make any sense? Prolly not. 

I feel like when I thought of this like I read it from somewhere. So the ideas not mine (i think?). i think i saw it on instagram or something idek.