oh, damn

UPDATE: ^^^ I FOUND THIS PIC HOLY SHI-

Sorry this took so long to come out.
Also I wanted to clear up something, I'm sorry I didn't do a Thanksgiving chapter, but like all of them are so like predictable. It's just Avengers Thanksgiving dinner, it's kinda boring to write plot wise, but still a great tradition!

I'll definitely do a Christmas chapter tho. BC I ALREADY BE BLASTING MY CHRISTMAS MUSIC SHIT I DECORATED MY WHOLE ROOM IN A CHRISTMAS THEME LIKE BRUHHH IM READY FOR FUCKING CHRISTMAS EVEN THOUGH I AIN'T CHRISTIAN LIKE WHATEVER CHRISTMAS IS STILL FUCKING AWESOME.

~~~~~~~~

In which Peter isn't Spider-Man but the only known member of SHIELD's youth division.

"Agent Parker."

idea credit to: CEM0414

~~~~~~~

First person that gets the reference in the second paragraph, I'm doing a one shot of your choice GUARANTEED - NO MATTER WHAT IT IS (except STARKER NO STARKER OKAY IT'S IRONDAD NOT IRONDADDY)

~~~~~~~~

Peter was sitting in history class, not in the mood for anything.
The teacher was droning on and on about SHIELD. Which was completely boring, because Peter practically knows everything about it. What would you expect out of a SHIELD agent?

Mrs. Blythe then asked the question that almost no one knew the answer to.

"Does anyone know what SHIELD stands for?"

Everyone paused and looked around. Some discreetly shuffled their phones out to search it up, in hopes of seeming smart. They were too late.

Peter raised his hand, smirking.

"Yes, Peter? What do you think it is?"

Peter stared down for a few seconds before looking up to meet the teacher's eyes.

"Shit, Hydra Is Everywhere, Lock Down." he said, sounding completely serious with his answer.

The class burst into laughter, some spelled it out to see if it actually matched up with the acronym.

Mrs. Blythe smiled to herself, flicking her fiery red hair behind her shoulders, but quickly frowned to cover it up.

"Peter... Do you actually know it or not?" She said not wanting to send her favorite student to detention.

"Yea, I do."

The teacher motioned with her hand for him to continue.

"Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division."

Everyone looked at him puzzled.

"Th-that is correct, Mr. Parker." Mrs. Blythe said stuttering, trying and failing to hide her shock. In all of her years, no one had ever gotten the answer right.

Peter smirked and looked back at his notes as everyone went back to the lesson at hand.

~~~~~~~

"Agent Parker, we've gotten an anonymous tip that someone is after you and will most likely attack you at the high school."

"Oh, I know."

Fury rolled his eyes.

"Of course you do. You gotta plan?"

Peter smirked and walked out of the room.

Fury groaned and massaged his head.

"I guess that's a yes."

~~~~~~~~

Peter walked into school that day, with an overwhelming amount of confidence. He walked over to Ned and MJ.

"Hey Ned! MJ."

"What's got you so excited, loser?"

"Hm? Nothing." Peter said shaking his head profusely. "Nothing at all."

MJ nodded her head with her eyebrows raised suspiciously and walked to class.

~~~~~~~~

Peter was walking to his next class when he heard the click of a gun coming from behind him. He slowly turned around to see a man pointing a weird-looking gun at him.

Shouts and screams could be heard, but Peter tuned it out. His eyes narrowed, as he threw his backpack to the side and changed his stance.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND DON'T FUCKING MOVE OR I WILL SHOOT YOU."

Immediately everyone shut up and crouched down, scared out of their minds. Except for Peter Parker, of course.

The gunman turned his head back to Peter. Who had his hands up and looked absolutely terrified. He smirked, this was an amateur.

Peter was pretending to be scared for the sake of it. He didn't want to come across as highly trained. Hopefully this guy won't reveal my identity.

"Agent Parker." He said, condescendingly.

Shit.

Peter gave up on his 'regular teenager act' but kept his hands up in the air. He wasn't stupid.

"What do you want?" He said, sounding annoyed and unusually excited. It was one of his first missions in a while.

Suddenly the gunman smirked and pointed his gun at Flash. Peter jumped into action right as the gunman pulled the trigger. He somehow sensed what was going to happen.

Time slowed as people screamed and ducked. Peter slid in front of Flash and held his hand out, clasping his fingers around the bullet.

Time seemed to catch up to speed as everyone gasped.

"Did Parker just catch that bullet?"

"Is no one gonna acknowledge that the dude called him 'Agent Parker'?"

Peter held the bullet up to the light and flicked it away. He looked up to meet the frightened gaze of the gunman. Peter ran up to him at inhuman speeds and kicked the gun out of his hands. He roundhouse kicked him in the face and knocked him out. The dude must have somehow called for back-up because those two guys look suspicious. Peter swiftly picked up the gun from the ground and pointed it at Guy #2 right when Guy #2 brought another gun to his face. Peter looked over to see Guy #3 holding up something.

"Don't move. Or I'll drop this."

"A contact bomb, really?" Peter said, recognizing the thing in the man's hands.

"Yeup. The second I drop this, everyone will die."

Peter looked over, raising his eyebrows as one of his high-tech drones given to him by S.H.I.E.L.D. flew next to Guy #3's head. At Peter's discreet signal, the drone shot at Guy #3, resulting in him dropping the bomb. But before it could hit the ground, Peter had already shot Guy #2 before he could shoot him and slid to the ground, catching the bomb.

Peter short-circuited the bomb, with another device from S.H.I.E.L.D. and threw it to the ground. He quickly contacted Fury using a hologram watch once again given to him by S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury popped up on a well-projected hologram from his watch.

"Director Fury, this is Agent Parker of division 284 of sector 1 in S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. Mission complete."

"Well done, Agent Parker. A clean-up crew is on their way."

"Thank you, sir."

"Don't forget to stop by my office today, I need to talk to you about taking over as director once your old enough."

"Will do, sir."

Peter ended the call as Fury nodded his head and turned around. He looked up to see the astonished faces of his classmates.

"Duuuuuuuude! No way! You're a spy?" Ned said eyes twinkling. "My best friend is so cool..."

Flash remained still, and seemed to be in shock. Suddenly he jerked out of his trance and muttered a few words that only a trained ear like Peter's could hear.

"Oh, damn."