IS THAT A TATTOO!?!

Peter gets a tattoo.

~~~~~~~~

Peter was really drunk. Really really rEaLlY really drunk. Like substantially drunk. Like catastrophically drunk.

In his drunk state, he decided to get a tattoo. So Peter was sitting on a tattoo table with the side of his upper-arm (basically where the Southside serpents tattoo is on Archie). He decided to get a tattoo of the Avengers logo.

Tattoo:

Where the tattoo is: (imagine the avengers logo on where the serpent is)

~~~~~~~~

Peter woke up in his room at the tower, with a headache and no memory of the previous night. Ugh, I'm so hungover...

Peter groggily got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. His eyes widened when he saw the tattoo on his arm. 'OH BLOODY HELL' Peter thought in a British accent. He groaned and put on a long sleeve shirt.

~~~~~~~~

It has been a month since Peter unknowingly got the tattoo. The Avengers still haven't found out because Peter always made sure to cover it up. Always. He definitely didn't want to get grounded.

Peter was currently walking the halls when Flash came up behind him and grabbed the back of his shirt. He pulled Peter all the way to the alley at the back of the school. Peter internally groaned. Great, another beating. Just what I need.

After Flash kicked and punched his abdomen, making sure to not touch his face so no one would know what happened, Peter was left with a purple torso. Like literally it was all purple. Peter made his way to Happy's car and got in. He winced as he took a seat. Happy glanced over midly concerned, then shrugged. 'Tony'll deal with it', he thought.

By the time the car ride was over Peter's torso had almost completely healed. There was just this medium sized fading bruise on his lower stomach. Even though most of the bruises were gone, Peter still felt really sore.

~~~~~~~~

Peter made his way to the kitchen and reached into the pantry for a snack and loudly winced at the movement. All the Avengers, who were doing various things, heard and looked up with concern written on their faces.

"Pete? You good?" Tony asked, a frown making its way to his face.

"Yea," wince "I'm fine."

"Peter... Shirt." Steve said using his Eyebrows of Disappointment™.

Shit shit his tattoo! Oh jeez. Oh fricking nope nope nope. Oh, frickity frick frack.

"What...? No! I-um-I'm fine..."

"Peter, shirt." Clint said going into full on dad mode.

"NO!"
Peter nervously looked around the room. "Uh, I mean, um, no?"

"Peter, if you dont take off your shirt right this instant I will replace all of your chocolate pudding with peppermint pudding." Tony threatened.

Peter recoiled in disgust. How he hated peppermint, with a fiery passion.

"No! Not my chocolate pudding!" Peter whined.

"Ugh fine fine." Peter said while taking off his shirt. The pudding was worth it.

The Avengers didn't see much on his stomach as it had healed by then.

"Oh, that's actually not that ba-"

"HOLY FORKING SHIRT."

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER!"

"IS THAT A TATTOO!?!"

~~~~~~~~

Hey hoped you liked this trash!

So for the field trip with a twist what type of twist do you want?

Peter and Wade getting caught making out:

Peter's classmates seeing Peter and Tony and Bruce building something:

Peter working out and showing off his muscles 😍😍😫😤🤩💞😚😤😤:

Peter's class finding out Peter is Spider-Man: