Peter's Last Fight 2

part 2

~~~

"May, what the fu-" Peter cut himself off. "Fudge!?"

May looked over at him in amusement. "It says it's being held at Tony's house... Wait he lives in a cabin now?"

"Wait he does-? No! That doesn't matter! I can't believe they are still going through with this!" He exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air, officially starting his rant. "I snapped my fingers and now they all are pretending that I'm dead... Like, you're not fooling anyone. I even placed the infinity stones back in the gauntlet while they were all 'bowing' obviously that means I'm alive, I mean these people! No one's even talked to me in like a week! I'm freaking lonely here, alright, only they understand what went on in that battle and- and-" Peter shouted in frustration.

He didn't even notice that he was lying down on the couch as May sat across from him taking notes.

"Feel free to keep going, Peter." May softly said.

"Y-You're taking notes!?!"

"Yeah, so we can review them and talk about whatever it is your feeling right now. Only if you want to, though."

"No. No, no, no." Peter protested. "You aren't my therapist, you're my aunt. And aunts help their nephews scheme."

May furrowed her eyebrows. "I-I don't think-"

"Too late!" Peter exclaimed as he pulled out a white board. He began to furiously scribble ideas and plans.

"Wait, Peter. Before you get too far in your search, are you sure they actually know you're alive?"

Peter hummed. "I didn't think of that... I mean I heard Mr. Captain America Sir is pretty religious. I bet he said some shit about me being with God now and everyone believed him. Because, hey, anythings possible I guess."

"This changes everything!" Peter shouted as he picked up his phone. "I'm calling Ned and MJ to help out."

May lightly coughed, slightly afraid of her nephew's impending plans. Maybe she shouldn't have said anything...

~~~

It was the day of the funeral and May was nervous. She hadn't had to act ever since her high school's rendition of Grease all those years ago, but Peter was counting on her so there was no backing out.

"Hey, Ms. Parker you have those fake tears MJ brought you?" May heard Ned say through her miniature ear piece. She looked over towards the drone hidden in the trees and subtly nodded.

Ned had planted 12 miniature surveillance drones around the house and near the funeral so he could have all eyes on everyone. The night before MJ and Peter had snuck into Tony's house and planted all sorts of special effects machines in different convenient areas. MJ, who was in charge of remotely controlling the lighting and smoke machines was sitting right next to Ned as he monitored the camera footage. Peter was sitting next to the both of them in a van that was close enough to the house for Peter to sneak into.

"Let's get this show on the road." Peter said mischievously as he popped the ear piece in, MJ and Ned doing the same. May hid behind a tree and popped the fake tears into her eyes before strolling out to the rest of the team.

"Hey, May." Tony said softly as he led her out. "So glad you could make it. The service is starting in around a minute or so."

May nodded her head in fake solemn.

Tony sighed. "There's food inside if you feel like eating... Try to eat, May. You look too thin..." Tony patted her shoulder and walked back to Pepper. May slowly turned around before smirking.