Karen, Activate Instant Kill Mode.

It was Peter's first hostage situation. He was really really nervous. Oh god, what do I do?

"Spider-Man! Help!" A hostage called after spotting him. Welp, I'll just wing it.

There was a ridiculously looking man holding a gun towards the hostages. He was wearing a green body suit and a purple muscle shirt over it with orange UGGs. He immediately turned towards Spidey.

"Hello, Spider-Man. I am your greatest foe..."

Spidey tilted his head.

"PASTE-POT PETE!" The villain continued.

Spidey's eyes widened.

"Paste-pot Pete?"

"Yes! And I-"

"Wuh-wuh-wu- ha ha ha! HA HA HA!"
Spider-Man started to laugh. The other hostages began to snicker with him.

"Paste-Pot Pee-hee-hee-HEE!"

"Hey..." The villain said offended.

"Henh, heh, heh."

Suddenly Spidey started to choke.

"Oh! I think I just shot some webs outta my nose!"

"Shut up! Before I-"

"Wait! One second. Hoo boy, ah. Okay. All right. I'm ready now. Really."

Spidey snorted.

"No I'm not! BWAHAHAHAHAH"

"That's it!" Paste-Pot Pete suddenly turned towards the civilians and shot a man in the stomach.

"No! DADA!" A little girl screamed.

Spidey stopped laughing and squinted his spidey eyes.

"Karen, activate Instant Kill Mode."

~~~~~~~~

Okay so! This was trash! I got it from the comics. 😂😂

For the voting, the choices are narrowed down to: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMENT NEXT TO THE CHOICE INSTEAD OF IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. it just makes it easier for me to count the votes.

5 times people almost found out Spider-Man's identity + the 1 time they did:

Avengers finding Peter's tattoo:

Field Trip AU with a twist:

Part Two of What The Hell!?!:

So basically I'll do them in the order of the most votes to the least. As for the rest of the options in the other author's note, Ill have another voting for those remaining options.

~~~~~~~~

Bonus:

Paste-Pot Pete widened his eyes and dropped the gun. He turned towards Spider-Man and was immediately met with a black web to the face instantly shocking him to death.

Immediately paramedics rushed in to save the man Paste-Pot Pete shot. They were currently using a defibrillator. Suddenly the man's eyes opened. Everyone shouted in joy.

'Oh, thank god', Spidey thought.