1

The buzzing of Uraraka's phone draws Urakaka's attention. She looks back at concerned Deku who was talking with her.

"What?"

"Nothing Uraraka. Who is that?"

She looks at the number and shrugs. "No idea." She said before answering the phone.

"Hello? Who is this? No way!" She exclaims with excitement in her voice.
The classroom door opens revealing Gunhead the pro Uraraka interned for.

Uraraka turns off her phone and runs up to Gunhead. He booms at her, "You better not have been getting soft!"

She smirks and launches at him. He tries to punch her but she catches his fist and activates her quirk.

The class goes silent and stares at the two. He begins to float above her still being held by the fist. As soon as he drift behind her she shouts, "Release!"

He falls to the ground in a groaning heap.

"Ow."

Bakugou yells out at Uraraka with a glare. "HE WENT EASY ON YOU! YOU CAN'T BEAT GUNHEAD!"

Uraraka smirks making him freeze. "Jealous much?"

He growls loudly as she walks back to her seat. Gunhead finally gets up with  noticable bruises on his arms.

"Uraraka we want you in the League."

She pales and looks down at her hands. "Gun...Gunhead it was only once...why do they want me so badly?"

Bakugou stares in confusion as she looks at Gunhead with shame. "He didn't deserve to die.."

With those words she runs out of the classroom. Aizama tosses his bucket of popcorn on the podium and mumbles to the students. "Dismissed."

Bakugou grabs his bag and runs out the door. When he gets home he gets dressed into a normal outfit.

Meanwhile, Uraraka ran all the way home and already got dressed into her barista uniform

She walks out the door over to Corner Quirky Cafe. She goes to the cashier machine and begins her shift.

Bakugou decided since he was out, to go get a drink. He googles cafes and a small cafe appears. "Corner Quirky Cafe. Fucking tongue twister name."