2

Third person's POV

Uraraka woke up to her body being really stiff. She opened her eyes and saw Bakugou was sleeping beside her hospital bed.

Suddenly she remembers what happened yesterday.

*Flashback*

Uraraka's POV

After Bakugou left I stood up shakily and peered at the figure I saw through the dust cloud. The person comes closer.

I recognize the person and get into a protective fighting position. "Toga."

She launches at me with a knife ready. She swipes at my arm cutting deep through my shirt slicing my arm.

I cry out but instantly grab her by the neck and slam her head down. I scream in pain as I feel a needle poke through my skin, injecting me with some kind of drug.

My eyes grow heavy and I start to lose focus

My eyes grow heavy and I start to lose focus. Toga laughing was the last thing I heard.

When I woke up I was in the back of a car, tied up. Dabi was driving and it seemed like Toga and him were arguing. I struggled to get out of it.

He slams on the brakes and pushes me inside some kind of warehouse. They chain me up to some kind of post.

I yell and curse at the two until Dabi gets too mad and uses his quirk. All I remembered was black.

*End of flashback*

Suddenly Bakugou wakes up with his devilish smirk plastered on his face. "Hey Roundface."

I roll my eyes and stretch, cracking my stiff bones. I try to slip out of the hospital bed but I am stopped with a hand on my wrist.

Bakugou says in a clear serious tone with his fierce red eyes staring at me. "Wait until Infirmary Lady checks you out. You might be hurt."

A faint rosy blush dances on my face as I stare back at him in silence

A faint rosy blush dances on my face as I stare back at him in silence. "At least let me change then."

He lets go and slumps back into the chair on the bedside of the hospital bed.
I walk into the bathroom and pull out my spare uniform.