42

Ochako's POV

With my eyes closed I could see a green illuminating light blinking steadily in front of me.

Reaching out to block it's blinding pulsing, I reach out to grab it. Then I feel extremely dizzy. I look around in complete confusion as my vision blurs in and out. I twist my ring to make sure it's still there as a painful reminder of my husband.

"Careful. You lost a lot of blood."

I turn towards the voice and squint.
Suddenly a sharp sound attacks my eardrums making me scream and cover my ears.

I feel blood drip from my ear as I cry in agony. Tears roll down my pale cheeks as the sound fades into a painful silence.

I could still hear the ringing as the person walks in and talks. The previous speaker grins and says slyly, "Hello Sonic Boom. Did you complete your task?" 

The figure nods and answers, "I made sure to leave him alive, but of course with some injuries."

I try to hop off the bed but dizziness takes over. I fall on my knees. The voice hush and I hear a male voice begin to laugh.

I stare at the floor as I see their shoes. I glare as his sneakers squeak loudly. I try to push myself upwards using the limited upper body strength I still had left, but I ended up not even budging.

The person leaves and I glare at the blinking green light until I very slowly, figure out how to unlock the cell door. I was difficult but I managed to make my way across to room to a table. I grasped the leg and pushed my body upwards to sit up. Then I cling to the table as my vision blurs and my body is covered in pins and needles. 

I finally manage to make my way to a hunched over stance. I lean on anything in can as I stumble towards another containment pod with the annoying green light. I squint as I try to stare into the glass but the lack of light made it nearly impossible to see. 

I spot a light switch on the side, and flick it on. The blood drains from my face and tears wield in my eyes. "Oh..my..god..." I freeze in complete shock as I stare directly into Deku's face. I whimper in fear as I mutter out the number on the screen, "Project Kuron, subject #324." I back up with my hand covering my mouth as tear cascade down my face. 

I let out a small gasp as I back into someone's chest. Suddenly I get shoved to the ground then picked back up by my throat. I claw at his hands and kick him the best I can. He gives me a lopsided grin with an insane glint in his eyes. 

"I think I need to take more tests. I didn't calculate some of the factors of your escape." I choke out as my lung burn with strain, "That..was...a...test?"

He nods slowly before throwing me into the glass room. When my back hits the wall I cry out in pain and collapse onto my hands and knees.

Bakugou's POV

That morning I woke up with my face went with tears. I sat up and looked around at the rage induced mess around my room.

I pick up the demolished chair and table legs off the floor and throw it into the fire place's stock pile.

When I walk back inside I hear the doorbell ring. It echoes through the hallway as someone presses it rapidly.

I swing open the door and growl out, "WHAT?!"

"Geez you look like shit."

"Thank you Kirshmina I'll tell Todoroki you stopped by and hopefully this time I won't have to tell him that you want him to make 100 snow cones again."

He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Relax I don't need those yet. I did come here for you. I'm gonna go on patrol with you!"

I snap viciously at him, "Only Ochako goes on patrol with me."

He leans on the doorway and sighs dramatically. "Katsuki, we're doing everything we can to find her. But this city really needs you at 100%. Please, just go with me."

I contemplate what I should do when I hear the sound of screaming and tremors shivering through the streets.

With Kirshmina right on my tail we run towards the source of these violent vibrations.

I see a woman standing in the middle of the streets with her palms down to the pavement. Her eyes are closed and she sways ever so slightly.

Suddenly her eyes open and the whole pavement throws me up into the air. I yell in shock as I fly straight into a wall.

I suddenly feel myself being stopped right before I got the wall with a similar vibration quirk. I see an old friend blast me away from it.

Red Riot runs over to us both and checks on me before giving a thumbs up to her

I growl in annoyance and I feel a slight static presence around before no other than Chargebolt.

He crouches down to my eye level and gives me a thumbs up too.

I sit up uruptedly and shove him out of the way. "Thanks or whatever. Get the fuck out of my city."

Chargebolt blinks slowly before sniffing dramatically, "The great Ground Zero, thanking a humble hero as me?"

Earphone Jack rolls her eyes and grabs his arm. "Come on you're starting to sound like Aoyama.".

She gives me a two fingered salute before pushing Denki away from us. She tells him to go scan the perimeter before walking back to us.

Red Riot looks at my scratches guiltily as I shove him away. "I'm FINE! RELAX BESIDES THIS IS NOTHING... compared to what Ochako might have..."

My voice drops to a full whisper as I go quiet. Riot and Jack both stare at me with sympathy and worry as I twist my ring on my finger in a nervous tick.

I turn towards them with a determined gaze. "Let's blow this motherfucker already."