Urakaka's POV

I woke up to Katsuki with his arms wrapped around me, with a soft sigh once in a while.

I snuck out of bed, get dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. Katsuki woke up after me and got dressed.

He walked downstairs with his blond hair messy than usual. He takes my toast and comes back with the plate and was dressed.

"So what we are we doing today?" He asks while twirling my brown hair with his finger. I smack his hand away and answer, "Iida invited us other for some type of bake sale thing."

"HELL NAH I'M NOT DOING THAT SHIT-"

"We could sneak samples."

"I'm in."

Iida's house isn't too far away and we had patrol to do later so we decided to walk.

While we were walking Katsuki sent me a weird expression. I walked in front of Katsuki and said, "Oi Katsuki what's with that look?"

"This is about the fifth time a fucking guy was staring at your ass." He wraps his arms around my body and I feel his hand on my butt.

"Katsuki! Really?" He shrugs before cutting me off with a kiss. As the kiss turns into more than just a peck, the door of the house in front of us opens.

Katsuki and I freeze with his hand on my ass still and the other in my hair while I have my arms around his neck with my pinkies raised.

Kirshmina and Deku walk out and stop on the sidewalk and stare at us awkwardly. "You know they have a room upstairs ya' know right?" Kirshmina says with a smirk and a laugh.

Bakugou storms over shouting, "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR ALREADY!"Kirshmina laughs and calls out while walking the opposite direction, "We'll be back, just need to grab some more chocolate chips and eggs!" We step inside to the large mantion type house and see Iida putting another tray of cookies into the oven.

I called out to him with a beaming smile, "Hey Iida we're here!" Iida smiles and closes the oven gives me a half hug. He just stares at Katsuki for a moment before saying, "I appreciate the help. My brother is in the other room telling the rest of them about his hero adventures, Urakaka would you mind helping me toss the other couple trays into the oven?"

I grab my apron from my bag and tie it around my waist. "My pleasure!" Katsuki give me a quick peck before leaving the room to go listen to Iida's brother. I grab two of the trays and slide them into the oven. Kirshmina pops in with Deku next to him, with a bag of ingredients in his hand. "Hey Urakaka where's Bakugou?" I point to the living room and take out a bowl. Placing the bowl onto the counter, I take out the ingredents for making chocolate chip cookies.

Katsuki finally walks in with a scowl. "Those fucking idiots tried to dare me to swallow an egg raw." I chuckles and respond, 'Well, what did you do?"