21

Bakugou's POV

It was early in the morning, and like always, Urakaka and I finished our morning patrol. It wasn't exciting and mostly just us catching small thieves.

Suddenly a loud force throws both of us backwards. Urakaka groans and asks, "Are you alright?"

Urakaka's eyes widen as the building across the street falls towards us

Urakaka's eyes widen as the building across the street falls towards us. "KATSUKI THE BUILDING!" I try to get up but my leg is caught in the debris.

"Crap!" I yell as the building falls faster towards us. Urakaka throws her hands up to catch it but it only slows it down a little.

She begins to cough blood and winces as I frantically try to free myself. When I do Urakaka stumbles and finally the building falls.

And all I see is black.

Then I hear something falling. I open my eyes and see Urakaka climbing down the pile of rubble.

Her face is cut up and bruised. I try to sit up but she doesn't see me. Her face is tearstained and broken.

"Katsuki? Please baby, answer me." She calls out with tears wielding up in her eyes. I groan louder and croak out, "I'm here."

Urakaka turns towards my direction and scans the area. Finally I move fast enough to shift the large rock on top of me.

"There you are!" She floats her way up the pile trying not to disturb the debris making it fall.

Once I am freed Urakaka helps me down the pile and we both spot two different tunnels. Urakaka sighs and turns to me.

"We could separate and keep our intercoms on. It would cover more ground..." I bite my lip before nodding.

She glances to my arm and gasps. "Katsuki your arm. Here, let me help." She rips a little bit of her sleeve and wraps it around my bleeding cut.

She presses her intercoms on and I do the same. I hear her voice in my headset and give her a thumbs up.

Slowly we disappear into the dark tunnels. I hear Urakaka's breathing quicker along with a thump.

"Ochako? What's happening over there?" I whisper to her. "Just tripped on some building pieces. I'm okay. You?"

I jog faster into the dark tunnel and run straight into a larger space. "I just reached a larger space. It's huge and it looks like a basement. What about you?"

"What the hell?" She yells. I instantly get worried. "What's wrong?!" I hear her scream and the wall on the far side shakes.

I sprint towards it and slowly I hear voice return. "Damn...this is bad Katsuki." I whisper to her getting more concerned. "What happened?"

"I don't know how but Deki got in here. He just cut off my exit. It's gone. I think I'm trapped, wait there is something in front of me."

I sigh in relief and call out into the large area. "Is anyone else here?!" When no one answers I travel into the tunnel once again.

I create a small explosion in my hand lighting up the area. I travel faster and hope that Urakaka can make it out.

I feel someone's fingers wrap around my eyes and I growl loudly.

Urakaka's line urupts into worried whispers, "Katsuki someone is here with me

Urakaka's line urupts into worried whispers, "Katsuki someone is here with me." I yell at her, "IM A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW WITH DEKI."

Urakaka's line goes quiet and I blow myself away from Deki and dart around into a steep trench.

I hear someone sobbing and I round the corner to see Todoroki cradling unconscious Momo in his arms.

"Thank god, I'm not the only one." His eyes drift to the makeshift bandage Ochako gave me.

"Is...she with you?" I shake my head. "Ochako and i decided to split up to rescue whoever is in here. It seems like we aren't overnumbered anymore."

"Outnumbered?"

"Deki is in here somewhere. He blocked the exit for Ochako and attacked me." Todoroki pulls Momo closer to his chest.

"We need to get out of here!" I nod quickly and help him up. As soon as we start walking my intercom crackles with sound.

"Hello? Ochako?" I stop walking for a moment to listen. "Hello Bakugou!" I freeze and growl with such anger Todoroki stops and stares.

Deki familiar voice urupts into laughter and I shake with irritation. "WHERE IS SHE DEKI?!"

The intercom dims to shuffling and Ochako's voice softly drifts into the intercom.

"Katsuki listen to me I don't know where he is gonna take me but please don't stop looking, I need you I love y-" The line goes dead.

Urakaka's POV

Deki smacks me across the face and crushes the intercom in bits. I hold my cheek with tears threatening to fall.

He grabs me by the arm and drags me through the tunnels and tosses me into a metal cage in the center of a hidden area.

Bakugou's POV

I fall to my knees and pull back the hook on my gauntlets and fire my biggest explosion straight through the side of the tunnel.

Sunlight streams through the hole and Todoroki quickly creates ice to safety bring us both to the surface where Deku, Iida, Kirshmina and Denki.

I stood there frozen with grief, thinking, that Urakaka was dead. Todoroki already handed Momo off to a doctor and turns towards me.

I swayed to the side with my vision shifting from focused to blurred. Todoroki grabs my arm steadying me.

Before I know it I've fallen to the ground with my eyes fading to black.

《Hello readers! I have some news. With the amazing popularity of this book I decided to start another kacchako/ burakaka fanfic with a little more of the book taken place in U.A. It's called Rocket and you can find it on my page. Just a reminder, based on the votes in the poll last chapter, (shoutout to fina_otaku2121 for voting) todomomo has been decided, and Urakaka and Todoroki remain in a brother and sister relationship. If anyone has any commentary or suggestions for a U.A student to drop in or a scenario or scene they would like please COMMENT!》