30 (yay)

Urakaka's POV

After those words Bakugou throws Andrew to the ground. Then he stands just slightly in front of me with his arms crossed.

Andrew 'tch' softly before leaving the area. Only for a second I saw a flicker of blue flames around the corner before he left. When we get back to the house Bakugou is mumbling under his breath angrily.

I look back and forth trying to find where Momo and Todoroki went. I hear Todoroki voice drift from the street.

"Momo I don't have any leads. It's been three hours."

Finally Todoroki rounds the corner and meets my eyes. I see the puffiness underneath his eyes.

"Oniichan I'm so sorry!"

I throw my arms around him and he responds with a firm hug. "Ochako be careful next time."

When I release him from my hug I realize he has a bandage on his forehead. I gasp and feel my eyes water.

"I'm so sorry it's all my fault-"

"Ochako relax. I hit my head when I fell unconscious. I'm fine it's just a scratch."

I sniff loudly and I feel Bakugou stiffen behind me. Tears rolls down my cheeks as I hiccup. "A-are you sure?"

Third person's POV
He nods and smiles softly. "I'm more worried about you guys. Is everyone alright? When I woke up I saw both of you gone then imediately Gunhead showing up extremely mad."

Gunhead clears his throat and scratches the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry, I just was irritated." Urakaka rolls her eyes and chuckles.

"As long as you didn't cause too much trouble."

Bakugou scoffs and drapes his arm around her shoulders. "Those little shits decided to threaten and kidnap Ochako which means, they got a hell of alot of ass whooping."

Todoroki sends a firm nod as Momo loops her arm around his. "Sorry I couldn't have been more help. My quirk is unavailable to be used to the places its strongest."

Ochako gasps and squeals in excitement. "Does that mean what I think it means?!" Todoroki grins and turns a little red. "She's pregnant."

Ochako imediately hugs Momo then Todoroki, before stepping aside so Bakugou can give his firm handshake and awkward shoulder pat for Momo.

"Congratulations. You'll be a good fucking father and 100% better than your asshole dad."

Bakugou smirks and sends Ochako and smirk. "Who knows maybe we'll be next to tell them something like this."

With those simple words everyone in the room except Bakugou turned bright red in embarrassment.

"Geez Bakugou, you could have said that a little quieter!"

"Quiet isn't my style, dummy!"

Ochako sticks her tongue out teasingly and crosses her arms. "I don't care, just shhh!"

Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

Ochako starts walking towards the house ahead of everyone else while humming softly. When she turns to open her door to her house she runs straight into someone that was standing in the doorway.

Urakaka's POV

I freeze with place with my face draining of color. "Hey Urakaka." Someone says that definitely wasn't Dabi. "Who-" Dabi stands in the doorway, leaning against the frame. With a single movement he puts his finger to his lips.

My whole body shakes with fear as he puts his arm around my waist.

I hear Bakugou talking and walking toward the door when I hear his shoes squeak to a sudden stop. "Ochako..?"

Tears roll down my cheeks as I blankly stare at him. As if my body lost control of itself I stand as still as a statue.

Another figure emerges and sends a tired but charming grin. Shinso winks at me who in completely frozen in his quirk.

I try to move but nothing seems to work. Bakugou growls viciously as Dabi place his hand on my shoulder.

Todoroki comes around the corner and growls with almost the same intensity as Bakugou.

Shinso whispers softly an instruction in my ear.

Todoroki's POV

For the second time today Urakaka was in the hands of villains. Bakugou did mention a strange burning smell from the hallway at the location they were being kept.

Shinso whispers something to her and she suddenly turns around and slams her fist into my stomach. I spit out blood and throw her over my shoulder easily.

Before I know it her thighs are around my neck, choking me to death. I sway back and forth before I start to see dots.

Todoroki comes over and throws Ochako off of me and creates a ice wall around her blocking her in every direction. It was in almost a cube shape so she couldn't float out.

I hear her rustling from the outside and then the sound of breaking ice. I check every side and there is not a signal dent in it.

I turn to Todoroki and say, "Nothing, what's going on in there-" Suddenly it goes silent from inside.

Todoroki snaps into action and melts the box. The second he does Ochako tackles him to the ground and raises a shard of ice above her head and pushes it towards Todoroki's face.

Her expression is completely blank except for a single moment. It was fast and very small but I saw it. For a moment, Ochako almost got out of Shinso's hold.

Without hesitation I scoop her up and envelope her in a hug. She tries to escape but I just hold firm. "Ochako goddamnit snap out of it!"

Shinso once again winces. Ochako flatters for a moment before going back to normal. Suddenly I got a crazy idea. "Sorry Todoroki I hope you don't-"

I grab Todoroki by the ankle and throw him at Dabi and Shinso knocking them down. Ochako finally goes still and collapses onto her knees. I hold her steady and let out a exhausted sigh.

"Man, you are one tough motherfucker." She says between pants, "Why do you think you married me dummy."

Todoroki grins from his position, laying on top of two villains. "Well I think Bakugou here should take these people."

Ochako smiles faintly before passing out into my arms. Todoroki grabs the two of then by the collar and drags them over before dropping them at my feet. "I'll take Ochako, you take them."

Groaning, I gently hand Ochako to Todoroki and drag the two villains to Gunhead. He happened to be working close by so it wasn't a big deal.

"Yep I'm gonna get a lecture about not chucking my wife's brother at dangerous villains."

[[[YAY!!!! CHAPTER THIRTY!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!]]]]