《18/ Holiday Special》

Urakaka's POV

When we got home Bakugou seemed a little shakey. His hands were sweaty and clammy and when I asked him if he was okay, he just kissed my forehead and kept walking.

I slip my key into the hole and walk into the silent house. I turn around and kiss Bakugou passionately. My hands are on his face and I am hovering just slightly off the ground.

 My hands are on his face and I am hovering just slightly off the ground

When we break apart we both are a little happier. Bakugou intertwines his fingers and mine and we walk upstairs.

I lay down and fall asleep with my hand still in Bakugou's.

《NEXT DAY》

Third person's POV

Urakaka wakes up alone but looks at a note that he left on the currently ringing alarm clock.

Just getting breakfast. Keep your ass upstairs until I come back. I set an alarm for when I should be home because a know you fucking hibernate.

Urakaka yawns and spots an outfit next to the note and slips it on. The door downstairs is slammed closed. Footsteps get louder until Bakugou opens the door.

 Footsteps get louder until Bakugou opens the door

Bakugou's face lights up with a smirk. "You look hot." Urakaka blushes and takes his hand. "What's for breakfast?"
Bakugou hands her a cinnamon roll and walks her down to the living room.

Bakugou laughs and ruffles Urakaka's hair and says, "Did you forget what today is?" Urakaka sends him a blank stare.

Bakugou takes her hand and leads her to the living room. She gasps and stares at the huge green tree.

"It's Christmas!" Urakaka says laughing. Bakugou nods and grabs a present from under the tree.

Handing it to her, he watching as she opens it. Her face lights up as she picks up a pair of gloves. She tilts her head and stares at him. "What are they for?"