2/ prick

I'm not really a morning person, and I have this need to throw my alarm clock outta window with its every beep. The 'neighbor' guy never forget to turn his volume loud, especially in the morning. And since it'd be pretty hard to throw him out of the window, I decided to knock at his door and tell him my opinion. Not even gonna talk about his weed situation.

I decided to go and buy myself a radio at least.
Revenge coming soon.

I've met probably 7 hookers on my way from the motel. It's popular here I guess.
I thought I'd be completely lost in Detroit, but I'm doing alright so far. I used to have a few good friends from here, but we've lost touch somehow. I'd be grateful to have them now. Maybe I'll meet some people here, who knows.

I entered the shopping mall and searched for a shop with electronics. They've had a big radio selection. I bought myself a big bluetooth speaker. It can be pretty loud, so I'll let my neighbor taste his own medicine.
I was running out of my food and hygienic supplies, so I had to take care of that in a supermarket. Food, new bed sheets, clothes, cosmetics, shower stuff, this and that. I came to 250$ bill. I guess I'll die soon.

I took a walk through the city on my way home, when I noticed a 'hiring now' sign on a pet shop door. I wrote down their number in my phone and kept on walking.

I was thinking about what to say to him. I didn't want to be rude or harsh. He did nothing wrong to me so there's no reason to be a bitch. He may be a good guy.

There was a black guy sitting on a pavement, in front of the motel. He was watching me as I was getting closer, creeping me out a bit. I felt really uncomfortable, expecting the worst case scenario.

Nothing.
His stare was all he gave me.
Good for me.

This motel is like a whole new world. It feels strange to live here. And I never thought I'd live in such a messy place. People are messed up in here. Not all of them, but most of them.

I've unlocked the door from my apartment and stepped in. I started to put the fresh food in my fridge and smiled at my bottle of red wine I bought too. The fridge was full now, and it seemed less depressing now.

Shopping bags were empty now, and now it was time to unbox my new speaker. It was big and heavy. Perfect for a neighbor revenge.

Oh, the neighbor. I completely forgot that I wanted to talk to him. I checked myself in a mirror and headed out of my apartment. I placed my ear on his door because I wasn't really sure if he was inside.
Right on time, his music started to play again.

I took a deep breath and knocked.
Nothing.
I knocked again.
Nothing.
I banged my fist against his door with all my force.
Finally.
He turned the volume down, and I've heard him coming closer to the door until he opened.

Oh, fuck me.
We shared a stare. He was covered in baggy pants and an oversized shirt. He's in the early twenties. And he's definitely my type.

"Hey, I-" well, I couldn't even finish my sentence.
"Look, lady, whatever you're selling, I ain't buying, yo," he said, clearly annoyed.
"My name is Tanya, yo. I'm living next door, yo" I mimicked the way he said 'yo' because seriously, it was getting on my nerves.

I tried to take a look at his apartment but he blocked my view with his body.
"Yeah and what. You want me to mess my trousers?" he was arrogant. And gorgeous. What?
"I want you to keep your volume down, and your weed smoked outside"

He literally laughed in my face.

"My apartment is my private property, yo. So step off bitch" I widened my eyes.
"I'm asking you to be quiet and smoke your weed outside"
He stepped closer to me. I could feel the heat between us. It was this 'positive' heat and chemistry.
"I'm telling you to stop being a bitch and get used to it"
"We'll see about that" I hissed, turned away and headed back to my apartment.
"Yeah, we'll see about a lot of things" he mumbled loud enough so I could hear him.

I closed the door and rested my back against the wall.

What the hell was that?
Prick.
Cute prick.
Still a prick.
This is gonna be fun.