17/ b-rabbit pt. 2

Thank you for 1k reads.
-                  -                 -

The beat of my heart synchronized with the beat what was coming from large speakers. Me, Marshall and Evan were the only white people in the whole building I guess.

All the people started to nod their heads to the rhythm. We joined them, my eyes glued to the stage.

Marshall's opponent took the mic and that's when it all started.

"This guy's a choke artist, ya catch a bad one
You're better off shooting yourself with Papa Doc's handgun.
Climbing up this mountain, you're weak
I'll leave you lost without a paddle, floating shit's creek.
You ain't Detroit, I'm the D, you're the new kid on the block.
'Bout to get smacked back to the boondocks
Fucking Nazi, your squad ain't your type
Take some real advice and form a group with Vanilla Ice.
And what I tell you, you better use it
This guy's a hillbilly, this ain't Willie Nelson music.
Trailer trash, I'll choke you to your last breath
and have you looking foolish.
Like Cheddar Bob when he shot himself,
Silly Rabbit, I know why they call you that
'Cause you follow Future like you got carrots up his ass crack.
And when you acting up that's when you got jacked up and left stupid like Tina Turner when she got smacked up.
I'll crack your shoulder blade,
you'll get dropped so hard that Elvis will start turning in his grave.
I don't know why they let you out in the dark
You need to take your white ass back across 8 Mile to the trailer park," Lyckety finished his last part, and all the people started to whistle, clap their hands, and they all laughed at the 'carrot in the ass crack' part. Not gonna lie, I chuckled as well, but I felt guilty a bit.

But Marshall?
Well, Marshall was just standing there, his arms crossed. Poker face on.
I was so worried. Worried that he'll lose this battle.
Oh boy, I was wrong.

"This guy raps like his parents jerked him.
He sounds like Erick Sermon, the generic version.
This whole crowd looks suspicious.
It's all dudes in here, except for these bitches" Marshall pointed at a group of girls standing not that far away from me and Evan. I've had a weird feeling. First thing, I think that Marshall noticed us.
Second thing, all the girls had a "cheap look" not only on their faces, but they were also cheap everywhere.

"So I'm a German, eh?
That's okay, you look like a fuckin' worm with braids," he pointed and Lyckety's head, and continued in the waterfall of words.

"These Leaders of the Free World rookies
Lookie, how can 6 dicks be pussies
Talkin' about shits creek
Bitch, you could be up piss creek with paddles this deep.
You're still gonna sink, you're a disgrace
Yeah, they call me Rabbit, this is a turtle race
He can't get with me, spitting this shit wickedly
Lyckety shot suspicious spickety split lyckety.
So I'ma turn around with a great smile
And walk my white ass back across 8 Mile" Marshall lifted his shirt and his ass took a peek at all the people. I was laughing, like really.
I looked at Evan with nothing, but an amazed look on my face. He raised his brow and shrugged like if it was usual for Marshall to rap like this.

Maybe it was?

The whole crowd went so, so loud, together with the 'host' guy who presented himself as 'Future'

"That's what I'm talkin' about" he yelled to the mic, and I watched Marshall exchange glare with his, now defeated opponent, and go down of the stage to meet.. Deshaun? It must've been Deshaun, together with few other guys I've never seen before.

All I could understand was "Hey tell your mama Imma be over later. Tell her to save me a plate" Future pointed at Lyckety and he just shook his head, not amused. Meanwhile, Marshall's guy had a beef with Lyckety's guys, but I've had no chance to hear what's going on.

Marshall disappeared in the crowd, and that's when Evan grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

"Hey what's going on?" I yelled at him.
We stepped out of Shelter, and a wave of fresh air filled my lungs.
"We've been there for much too long" he rushed me to his car, and I didn't understand a word he was saying.

"What's wrong, Evan?"
"Nothing. Nothing I said we'll see the battle only. Nothing more, nothing less" he just shrugged.
"Oh wow, how mysterious" I rolled my eyes and served him my daily load of sarcasm.
"You've seen enough, alright? You want me to take you to every filthy corner of the Shelter?" I've never seen him this irritated.
"Calm down would you?"
"Yeah fuck off" he waved his hand and turned the engine on. 

It was so awkward. Sitting there,  not saying a word. But yeah, whatever.

We were only a block away from my apartment when my phone started to ring.

Marshall?

"Hey?" I asked a bit worried.
"Yo Tanya, Deshaun's here-"
"What? Did something happen to Marshall?"
"Chill, he good, I need you to pick up his drunken ass" Deshaun chuckled. I've had so many thoughts in my head.
"I can't pick him up, I don't have a car and-"
"For real Tanya, we have only one car and there's no space for Marshall ya know"

Is he serious? 

"Jeez,  alright. Where?" I was rubbing my temples and Evan gave me a 'what the fuck" frown.
"You know, uh Infinite?"

Infinite. Infinite.
Yes, a bar not far away from Shelter.

"Right, okay"
"Getchu some vehicle and get your sweet ass over there soon"  Deshaun and his comments.

I ended the call and turned my head at Evan.
"I need your help"
"What's up?"
"Marshall's drunk  and there's no one to take him home"
"How come there's no one to take him home?"
"Jeez, I don't know. I just need your car to pick him up. I'll give it back to you ASAP"
"Use Marshall's car" he stated.
"I don't have a key. Marshall carries both apartment and car keys with him"
Evan rolled his eyes and unbuckled his seat belt.

I was nervous because iťs been a while since I've driven a car. 
But it was alright. I dropped Evan at his place and then quickly headed to Infinite.

Marshall was standing there, with his back rested against a wall. He could walk, but not a long distance.

"Hey"
"Hey yourself" I answered briefly, grabbing his arm.

I placed him to the passenger seat and tried to buckle him up.

"Yo nice ass" he murmured and tried to reach for my butt.
"Calm down, captain" I chuckled and closed his door.

As I was about to close my door, three girls and two guys approached the car.

"Dude is that Marshall's chick?" one of the guys asked others. 

"Yes, need something?" I wanted to let him know how annoyed I was.
"Yeah, you on my lap right now" another guy answered, pretty confidently. Meanwhile, the girls gave me bitchy faces.
"Just fuck off" I reached for the door, but girls took the word now.

"Tell Marshall we've had fun," one of the girls said and chuckled provocatively.
I've heard them all shout something, but I couldn't hear them.

We've had fun?
Care to explain, Marshall?

___________________
I just wanted to ask;
Do you guys prefer longer chapters (just like this one), or shorter chapters?
(: