6

JasminePov

After our beautiful night, I decided to cook my girl some breakfast, I mean it was the least I could do being that what she did to me last night.

"GoodMorning Jasmine." She came behind me and kissed my cheek

"GoodMorning Tia." I turned around kissing her. Her kisses sends a shock of gods know what through me, they were electrifying. I pulled away holding her face in my hands she was so beautiful to me, her ex nigga was dumb to let a precious jewel like this go.

"Why you looking at me like that" she grabbed my hand and kissed it

"Because you're beautiful, now come on let's eat I wanna take you shopping today" I told her leading her to her seat

"You don't have to"

"I want to" her doorbell had rung, I got up telling her to stay. I walked to the door thinking it was Ken but instead it was some light skinned chubby dude

"Umm is Tia here?" He asked with roses behind his back

"Yes who are you" I asked as I was getting heated. Did yesterday mean anything to her? She said she fell in love with me and now some fat dude shows up to her house at 9 in the morning.

"I'm Kevonte, her mother called saying she wanted me back, which is shocking because she hates me with a passion. But, I get it she misses me the best nigga she had. I would do anything to get her back. So here I am. May I ask who are you?" So this the nigga bitch that hurt my baby, oh no neck head ass.

"Babe what's taking you so—. Key."She looked like she seen a ghost

"Babe? Woah your mom didn't say you was with someone better yet a woman." He scratched the back of his neck looking from me to her

"What do you mean my mom?" I pulled her closer to me by her waist, I could sense she was getting upset

"She called saying you wanted me back."

"I would never, I mean never want you back. You fucked my best friend! Why the hell would I want you back!"

"I promise I'm nothing like before. Please Tia. What is she doing that I can't do?"

"A lot. A lot more than you ever did or will do. This right here, you and me, will never be again. Her, right here, mines and I'm hers."

"You hear that big boy, this is mines." I smacked her hard on her butt, then squeezed it  causing her to bit her lip to keep from moaning

"I'm sorry my mom lied to you, but I don't ever wanna see you again."

"Tia baby don't you remember all the fun we use to have?"

" One don't call me baby. Two nope the only fun I remember is with this one right here, right babes?" She so petty, I looked down at her and kissed her forehead

"Right baby" she smiled at me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Well Key Key, she don't love you, she ain't lying, and she's never ever gonna leave my side, so you can move on, she don't want ya, she don't need ya, now never show ya ass up here again." I made a little song after Drake's in my feelings cause that's what he's in. I looked over at Tia as she tried her damn hardest not to laugh.

"Get the stepping hee-haw" I said as he stood there looking ignorant.

"I'll leave, but remember you'll always be mines."

"Like hell I am!"

"Like hell she is!" Our words overlapped.

"We'll see" he smirked and walked out the door.