22

Excuse any mistakes, Vote & Comment

JasminePov

I came to Tia's office to surprise her. I mean it is my first time here, so decided to pop in. She already told me what floor she was on, so I knew where to go.

"Umm Excuse me, you can't just walk through here."

"My bad, I'm here for Tia Smith."

"Do you have an appointment."

"No."

"Well you might as well turn around." My head snapped round, this bitch must be crazy

" Excuse me."

"Who are you to her, that you don't need an appointment."

"Listen here, with yo stiff ass wig. it ain't none of your business who I am to her and I damn sure don't need no appointment."

"Hey Jasmine." Ken said coming off the elevator

"Hey Ken."

"Tia up there, stressed maybe you can talk to her."

"That I will."

"Oh hey baby, I was just bout to go home for break. But since you're here, I'll give you a tour." Tia came down and kissed my cheek.

"Tasha how come you didn't let her up. She doesn't need an appointment."

"She didn't say who she was."

"And you're suppose to know because? Look from now on, whenever she comes in let her up. No questions asked."

"But Ms.Smith—."

"No questions, this is my wife. as many of times you been in my office, the pictures of her. You should know who she is. There shouldn't be any hesitation on letting her up. Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes Ms.Smith." The girl turned back to her desktop typing away. I bit my lip at the way Tia handled her business. She took from me well, very well.

"Come on Jas." We went up to her office which was on the top floor, way in the back. She was the only one up here, which gave me so many ideas.

"For starters this is my office."

"This cute, I see you took some pointers from me."

"Oh hush. Look down." I looked but didn't get it

"What I'm looking at." She stepped on one the tiles and it began to reveal a picture of us. I was in awe

"It's for when I miss you."

"Aww, I love you."

"I love you too."

"What's this ken saying. You stressed, what's wrong." She sat her desk and I came behind her and massaged her shoulders. She was dressed cute today. She lucky Ian see her walk out the house like this. Cause she most definitely wasn't going to work.

"Mhh right there." I smirked

"But Yea Just, I gotta get your line ready to be shipped it by tomorrow at 9. Kens been helping, lemme Tell ya some of these people lazy as hell. Like damn, so between Ken getting my calendar straight and making sure I have everything together and helping with design, I've been drained."

"Ms.Smith, here's the final design for Entro."

"You do Entro too."

"Yea and them people ain't up for no games. Bring the design Lacy."