11

Excuse any mistakes ‼️ Vote &Comment -Qiiz🙃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Recap) JasminePov

What you thinking about"

"Oh nothing"

" sure, but come here" I got up going to her grabbing her hand and leading her in my living room taking a seat. " now Tia it's been about 9-10 months and I know maybe this is all too fast; and if you don't want this let me know. It'll hurt  but I'll understand. Look I won't let your mom break us not in a million years. I got you, I got us. forever I wanna say. But look I'm not with the whole sappy cheesy things, I'm more direct so what I'm trying to say is...." I got up getting on one knee, I grabbed her hand. She looked at me fighting back her tears. " Will you carry my last name....."

TiaPov

" No"

"No what you mean no!"

"Stop yelling jazz" I wanted to laugh so bad but I had to act like I was serious so the tears that threaten to come out when she asked me came out and ran down my cheek

"Tia do you realize how much the shit hurts, I finally learned how to love again and you. your just gonna say no as if it doesn't mean anything" oh boy she was mad tears even came down her face

"Baby come here" I tried grabbing her arm but she yanked it away

"Don't. Don't call me that, get your stuff and leave. Now." I got up and grabbed her, holding her tight

"Of course I'll carry your last name. It was just a joke I'm sorry I upset you. I love you so much Jasmine, I appreciate all that you've done for me." She pushed me on the couch I dodged her hits

"Ouuu you make me sick, your definitely gonna get it in the worse way, now here put the damn ring on." She places the ring on my finger, I grabbed her and kissed her like it was my last time. She straddle my lap unbuttoning my dress. I started kissing on her neck, rubbing on her ass. "I should beat your ass over here making me act up"

"Mhh you can beat my ass now" I said leaving hickeys all on her neck. I picked her up carrying her to her room throwing her down on the bed and closing the door. She got up pushing me into the wall. We in tangled in a tongue wrestling match, while we were eagerly undressing each other. Once we were out our clothes she pushed me down on the bed taking a rope and tying me up.

"I hope your not scared of a little rope burn"

"Nah Ian scared of nothing" 

"After I'm done your gonna be scared of me" She went in her closet putting on something I never seen her use on me before. Shit she's gonna break my cookie jar. She climbed on the bed spreading my legs before smiling at me

"She's pretty" She took her finger and ran it over me before sticking it in me. She moved slow  teasing me. She know I hate being teased, my breathing increased as she leaned down and started sucking on my clit, biting it, pulling it between her teeth.

"Uhhhh Jasmine" I moaned while she went faster. My juices covered her mouth. She stopped abruptly to slam into me. "FUCK!"

"Yea this what ya ass get, playing with my emotions"  She was in me and I felt her in the worse way. She held my legs up and started going harder. I could hear her every time she pulled out and went back in. She turned me over, pushing me face down, pulling my hair.

"Ahh!" I yelped as she slipped back in me. Damn these straps be giving her special powers or some shit.  She gripped my hair tighter, holding on to my waist; pounding into me harder. I felt it. I felt her. She pulled out, hitting my pussy with the strap.