18

Vote comment excuse any mistakes 🤪❗️ y'all the best 😁
_____________________

Lights dimmed, candles still burning brightly, time stood still. The moans of which Jasmine caused from Tia, sent a electric shock through her. Causing her to go harder, faster than before.

"Oh yess baby right there"

"Uh uh no running" Jasmine grabbed Tia's hips pulling her back on the strap. Tia bent over holding her ankles while Jasmine drilled into her, causing her to cry out. Indeed tonight Jasmine was keeping her promise, taking Tia to a place she's never been before. Jasmine pulled out, walking back to the bed.

"Sit" Jasmine instructed her to sit on her face. Tia lowered her self on board slowly. Jasmine grabbed her hips holding Tia down tightly as she began to devour her.

"Fuck!" Tia held on to the headboard for support. She honestly couldn't take Jasmine tongue, it was thick and long. Jasmine made sure she felt it. She smacked Tia's ass, squeezing it as she pleased. Tia eyes rolled to the back of her head as Jasmine took her higher.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum fuuuhhhck" Jasmine hit her ass again, rolling them over so that she was on top. She slid back in with the strap, rubbing Tia's clit. Jasmine leaned down, taking Tia's left breast in her  mouth. Jasmine held Tia's leg out by her head.

"Damn baby, your shit wet as fuck. Can I taste it?" She whispered in Tia's ear, rubbing Tia's clit with the moderate pressure of her thumb

"Tell me Tia, can I have it?" Jasmine rubbed faster, still thrusting into her with a upper motion hitting Tia's Gspot

"Oh my— Shiiiit." Tia grabbed hold to the headboard, as her body lurches up and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Somebody come up in here it'll look like they were having an exorcism or something. Tia's body jerked, cause Jasmine to hold her still.

"This ain't over, open wide for me" She spread Tia's legs out wide, diving head first. Tia didn't know what to do with her self. Her grip on the sheets grew so tight, that her nail popped off

"Ahhh Jasmine— pleaseeee" Tia tried moving in hopes of breaking free from Jasmine's grip. But was unable to. Jasmine opened Tia up flicking her tongue fast over Tia's pearl. Keeping her open she slid 3 fingers into her pumping fast as she could. You could hear Tia's juices slosh around as Jasmine fingered her. She hooked her fingers up in Tia's spot, causing Tia to jump.

"Fuck! Right there Don't Sto— ahhh!" Tia body jerked as she squirted. Jasmine caught most of pulling her fingers out, sucking Tia's juices off of them.

"Ass up, don't move." Jasmine left going into Tia's 'special' room getting what she needed. She came back, getting behind Tia. She drew her hand back, smacking Tia's ass, watching it jiggle. She grabbed it, squeezing it, planting wet kisses on each cheek.

"Damn, shit fat. Who this pussy belong to?" Jasmine smacked it again, watching a red mark form from where she hit it, she smirked. Jasmine wanted to try something new with Tia. First she cuffed Tia's hands together, knowing then that Tia couldn't push her off of her while being cuffed. She took two ice cubes rubbing then slowly over Tia's Clit, cause her body to shiver. She pushed them in her, watching the water drip from her. A smirk appeared on Jasmine face as a Tia's arch grew deeper.

"Yea you better arch that fucking back." Jasmine again smacked her ass. She slid in with the strap, then pushed the bullet in Tia's anal. Tia responded in a screeching moan, that shocked Jasmine. She never heard a sound like that, especially from Tia.

"It belongs to youuuu! Oh shit! Harder ouuu fuck me." Jasmine pulled Tia's hair, pounding into Tia. Watching her ass clap back on her.

"What's my name baby" Jasmine laid back, so that Tia could ride her. She got in position of reverse cowgirl and rocked her hips against Jasmine.