21

Vote & Comment Excuse any mistakes.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TiaPov

Jasmine and I went to meet my mom at the Angie's. I hope she don't start up no shit. Cause I will surely act out in public. We were seated waiting on her.

"Be good for Daddy." I kissed her cheek rubbing her thigh

"So when you became my daddy cause last night I was yours."

"Well uh- See."

"Yabadaba doo I'm your daddy get it, only I can have your pretty ass moaning to Mary and down Hades."

"How you gone go from bible to Greek mythology." She held my hand and chuckled

"Ion know. You look absolutely beautiful today babygirl."

"Thank you and so do you luv. I was thinking we could well you know, when we get home." I laid my head on her shoulder looking into her big golden brown eyes.

"Maybe." I started to pout

"Please, Daddy. I need it." She smirked 

"Hmm I'll think about it." I rolled my eyes and slid over. My mom and Tamar walked in. The hell she doing here.

"Afternoon ladies." My mom came in smiling

"Afternoon."

"Tia."

"Tamar." Jasmine whispered in my ear.

"I'm bout tired of her."

"You ain't the only one."

"Welcome to Angie's you all ready to order."

"Umm yea. What you want Jasmine."

"1" Tamar mumble to my mom

"Uhh I want you but I'll have whatever you're having."I smiled

"I'll take a number 2, but make that cinnamon and add a extra 4 pieces of bacon with that, and double the waffles."

"You got Tia, and for you ladies."

"I'll take a number 4 I mean Tia is paying so—." Tamar said

"Hold up, I'm paying for me and my Wife. You pay for your own.  Oh and momma."

"Tia your so much of a bitch all you care about is Jasmine this, Jasmine that."

"Tia please don't." Jasmine rubbed my thigh trying to calm me down, but the fire in my eyes were set and ready

"That's why I brought Tamar so y'all could talk out you alls problems."

"Ion have a problem momma y'all do."

"I did but, I see that this young lady, cares about you and you care about her. And I do apologize for how I acted towards you before."

"Momma you don't understand the hurt you caused me."

"Babygirl I'm sorry."

"I wouldn't be."

"Shut up  Tamar, before I slap the piss out of you." The look on Tamar face was priceless

"Tia is happy. I've come to except and so should you."

"It's all about Tia."

"What you mean Tamar. It's never been about me. I was the outcast til I started making something out of my self. Then I started falling for Jasmine here and that's when y'all really started coming at me. But can we eat, momma thank you for agreeing on us. You're gonna love her just as much as me."