23

Excuse any mistakes, Vote & Comment⭐️

JasminePov

So today was Tia's and I anniversary. Seems like it all went by so fast. I remember when I first laid eyes on her. Gawd she was and still is the finest woman to walk cross me. I was waiting for her to come back. I laid back in bed watching whatever the hell this is. Earlier I decided to change my look just a little, as a surprise to her hopefully she'll like it.

"Well What we got here. Damn you look sexy as hell." Tia walked in looking at me with this look I knew all too well. She sat her bag down and came to me straddling my lap.

"Hey baby." I said holding on to her

"Hey Daddy." She leaned down and started kissing on my neck

"Tia save it for tonight."

"But Jasmine look at you." She pouted, I loved to see her yearning for me.

"Not now baby." I backed her off me a little bit

"It isn't like you to push me off you. You cheating or something? Like just tell me and I can leave."

"No baby you know I love you and only you . But I see you forgot what today is."

"I know it's our anniversary and I got a couple of surprises for and I'm saving the best one for last." She pecked my lips then got up

"Nah baby sit back on me so I can look at your fine self. How was your day baby?"

She blushed then rested her hands on top of mines, rubbing the back of them. "It was great baby how was your day."

"Ok I missed my baby all day though."

"I missed you too Daddy."

"Boy it's been a long year, you played hard to get. But now I got your fine ass."

"Remember all the sex we had in your office. Shit was bomb."

"Don't get me started. But at your office was better, that whole hallway was ours."

"You made sure of it. Remember when Ken walked in on us."

"Oh man. He cussed us out that day."

"I swear. But baby I got your first two gifts downstairs and outside. So come on!" She damn near pulled me out the bed.

"Tia now seriously."

"Go dang on it."

"Fussy mu— oh my shit." The heffa bought me a damn Bentley

"You like?"

"I love you." I kissed her like it was my last time

"Ok ok cool off. Now I wanted to save this one for last but since we are outside look inside." I opened the door only seeing a letter.

To Jasmine
I didn't know quite how to tell you, but remember I told you me and Ken has some errands to run. Well I went to the doctor, I know I should've told you but I couldn't. I wouldn't know how you would react. I love you with all my and you mean everything to me.I never felt this level of happiness that I do with you, you complete me baby and now we have something to complete us. First I was able to call you my girlfriend, Then I was able to call you my fiancée , Now not only am I'm able to call you my wife but also the mother to our future baby loves . Give me nine months and you'll have your gift. It's the best one yet.

I put the letter down and ran into the house. I found her drinking some water, I picked her up and spun her around.

"Woah nah, I'm a little dizzy."