Ep.1: Tourist Trap

Dipper's POV

Ah, summer break. A time for leisure, recreation, and taking it easy.

...unless you're me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel, and the girl on top is our friend (y/n).

You might be wondering what we're doing in the golf cart fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror.

Rest assure, there is a perfectly logical explanation.

Let's rewind.

It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air. They shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon to stay at our great uncle's place in the woods.

Mabel: *as she sticks posters in the wall* This attic is amazing!!! Check out all my splinters!!!

Dipper: *walks back to his back and hears a "bahhh" making him turn around* And there's a goat in my bed.

Mabel: *walks over* Hey friend!

Gompers: *starts chewing on Mabel's sweater*

Mabel: Ooh, yes you can keep chewing on my sweater!!! *laughs*

My sister tended to look on the bright side of things.

Mabel: *as she rolls on the grass outside* Yay, grass!!!!!

Dipper: *as he sits by a tree and a woodpecker pecks his hat* ...

But I was having a hard time getting used to our new surroundings.

???: *wearing a lizard mask* BOO!!!

Dipper: AH!!! *falls back*

???: *laughs as he takes of his mask*

And then there was our great uncle Stan. Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap he called the Mystery Shack. The real mystery was why anyone came.

And guess who had to work there.

Dipper: *sighs as he sweeps the floor*

Mabel: *reaches to touch a huge fake eyeball* Ahh!!!

Stan: *slaps Mabel's hand away with his cane* No touching the merchandise!!!

It looked like it was gonna be the same boring routine all summer. Until one fateful day...

Mabel: *as she peeks from behind the counter, whispers* He's looking at it, he's looking at it!!!

Random Guy: *reading Mabel's letters* "Uh, do you like me? Yes. Definitely. Absolutely?"

Mabel: *whispers* I rigged it!!!

Dipper: Mabel? I know you're going through your whole "boy crazy" phase but I think your overdoing it with the "crazy" part.

Mabel: What?!? *blows raspberries before walking over to Dipper* Come on, Dipper!!! This is our first summer away from home, it's my big chance to have an epic summer romance!!!

Dipper: Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet?

Mabel: Mock all you want, brother, but I got a good feeling about this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if the man of my dreams walked through that door right now!!!

Stan: *enters through that door, then burps but it gets stuck in* Uh- oh oh, not good, ow.

Mabel: Aww, what?!?