Ep.14: Bottomless Pit

Your POV

For some reason, Stan was taking us to the Bottomless Pit. I was forces to come along unfortunately.

Stan: In this land of ours there are many pits. But none more bottomless than the Bottomless Pit, which as you can see here is bottomless!

Soos: Question: is it bottomless?

Stan: Ugh, kids, could one of you try explaining this to Soos?

You: Stan, why are we here again?

Stan: To dispose of things we don't want! So long, Mystery Shack suggestion cards!!! *throws cards into the pit*

Mabel: Goodbye, creepy love letters from little Gideon! *throws them in* Die!!! DIE!!! *leaves*

Soos: *throws in his shoes*

Dipper: What are you doing?

Soos: Throwing stuff, dude, everyone's doing it. *leaves*

Mabel: *comes pushing a strange heavy box*

Soos: *comes and throws in the grill*

Stan: *still throwing cards* What you got there, Mabel?

Mabel: It's just my personal box of mysterious secrets. Nothing worth wondering about. *pushes in the box* Goodbye forever!!!!

Dipper: Grunkle Stan, do I really have to be the one to point out that a bottomless pit is by "definition" impossible?

Stan: *still throwing cards* Says you.

Mabel: I guess we'll never know!

You, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, and Soos: *notice the storm coming in*

Soos: Ah, it's some sort of invisible pushing force!!!

You: That's called wind, Soos. We've been over this.

Dipper: Quick, everyone back to the shack!!!

Stan: I'm not done getting rid of these yet!!!

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, no!!!

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos: *try to push Stan back*

Stan: *continues to throw the cards in the pit* Almost, almost,-!

All: *fall into the pit* AHHHHHH!!!!!

~skip to a minute later~

All: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ...

Soos: ...so anyone wanna scream some more?

Dipper: Where are we?!?

Mabel: *takes out a glow stick and turns it on* We're somewhere where it looks like we're nowhere. *puts the glow stick around her arm*

Dipper: We're gonna land on something eventually, could be any second!!!

All: *prepare for an impact which doesn't come* ...

Stan: Well, looks like we're down here for the long hall. *takes out some jack cards* Who wants to see some cards tricks?!? *tries to shuffle the cards which fly upwards and out of his hands* ... Ta-da!!!!