Ep.18: Land Before Swine

Your POV

While Mabel was down in the gift shop with Waddles and Dipper and Soos we're out in the woods, I was up in the roof waiting for Wendy. We'd always pick one day a month to hang out together doing idiotic yet fun crap. I always enjoyed it, Wendy has always been like a big sister to me.

However, over the past few moths, we'd hang out less and less. I kinda miss her...

But she wouldn't forget about today! ... was what I initially though...

A whole hour passed, almost two, and she still wasn't here!!! Where is she...?!?

That's when I heard a large thump, I jumped a bit.

Wendy: See you later, guys!!!

Friends: Later, Wendy!!! *leave*

Wendy: Oh, hey (y/n)!

You: Hey, you sure took your time.

Wendy: Sorry, it all happened last minute. Lee dared Thompson to steal a donut from a cop!

You: ... ok?

Wendy: Anyways, I'm sure Stan won't mind if I'm a little late.

You: Uh, someone does mind!!!

Wendy: Why? You come late all the time, sometimes your miss work entirely.

You: For different reasons!!!

Wendy: And what might those be?

You: !!! ... Private ones, for me to know and you to find out. And I've been waiting for you for almost two hours now!!!

Wendy: Sorry, but it's not that big of a deal! It's not like anything important was going on today. *climbs down*

You: !!!! *growl before following her to the gift shop* Nothing?!?!? Today was our monthly sister hangout day!!!

Wendy: Wait, what?

You: *cross your arms with an angry glare*

Wendy: Oh that was today? I thought that was next week. I'm sorry, (y/n).

You: The same thing happened last month!!! And the month before, and the one before!!! You keep choosing your friends over us!!!

Wendy: What do you mean 'us'?

You: You don't care about any of us!!! Stan, Soos, the twins, none of us!!! All you care about is destroying things, going to places unauthorized, and-!!!!

I couldn't finish my sentence when the shack began shaking roughly. I grabbed on the counter to stay up. Out the window, a huge beast flew by. Once the shaking stopped, Wendy and I ran outside. Stan, Soos, and Dipper stood in shook.

You: What the heck was that?!?!?!?

Soos: Dude, that was a dinosaur, bros!!!

Dipper: How is it possible a dinosaur survived 65 million years?!?

Soos: Did you see that Mr. Pines?!? Mr. Pines?

Stan: It- it took him!

Wendy: Took who?!?

Stan: The pig! It took Waddles!

Mabel: *comes riding her bike* What'd you say about Waddles?

You, Dipper, Wendy, Soos, and Stan: ...

Mabel: Woah, awkward silence! BWAHHHHH!!! *gets off her bike* What's going on?!? Why are you standing around all awkwardly?!? And where's Waddles?!?