Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel

Dipper's POV

We were in the living room watching Tiger Fist when it started. Most days, (y/n) would stay with us since morning 'till night.

Narrator: *in the tv* The tiger was badly injured in the explosion but we repaired him with a fist.

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos: *cheer*

Narrator: Tiger Fist will return after these messages.

Soos: Hey look, is that commercial I was telling you guys about.

Narrator: Are you completely miserable? Then you need to meet *in a soft yet creepy whisper* Gideon!!!

Dipper: Gideon?

You: What makes him so special?

Narrator: He's a psychic!

Mabel: *tilts her head* Aru?

Narrator: Don't waste your time with other so called "Man of Mystery". Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's tent of telepathy!!! *says the credits*

Mabel: Wow, I'm getting all curious-y inside!

Stan: Well don't get to curious-y, ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town I've had nothing but trouble.

Mabel: Is he really a psychic?!?

You: I think we should go and find out!

Stan: Never! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition! No one that lives under my roof is aloud under that... Gideon's roof.

Dipper: Do tents have roofs?

Mabel: I think we just found our loophole! Literally! *shows you and Dipper a piece of string with a loop* Muap muap!

Narrator: So come down soon, folks! Gideon's expecting you!

And so later on we go to Gideon's Tent of Telepathy. As we sat down, I got a strange feeling up my spine that I did NOT like...

Dipper: Woah, this is like a bizarro version of the Mystery Shack.

You: They even have their own Soos! *points at a man who looks similar to Soos but is named Deuce according to his name tag*

Soos: *glares at Deuce as he eats his empanada* 

Mabel: It's starting! It's starting!!!

Dipper: Let's see what this monster looks like.

The lights go dark and the stage lights up showing a big silhouette of a person. The curtains open showing a kid about our age, possible younger, with hair bigger than its entire head.

Gideon: Hello America! My name's Lil' Gideon!!! *claps his hands as dove's come out of his hair*

Audience: *cheers*

You: That's Stan's mortal enemy?

Mabel: But he's so wittle!

Gideon: Ladies and gentlemen, it is such a gift to have you here tonight! Such a gift! I have a vision. I predict you'll soon all say "Aww!!!" *does a "cute" pose*

Audience: Aww!!!

Mabel: It came true!!!

Dipper: What? I'm not impressed.

You: Me neither.

Mabel: You're both impressed~!!!

Gideon: Hit it, dad!