Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2: Escape From Reality

Your POV

It hadn't been long until I opened my eyes, waking up from the sudden slumber I had been put in to. I was in some sort of jail cell, and I quickly noticed a glowing blue chain wrapped around my ankle.

Needless to say, I grew scared and began to panic.

"Ah, you're awake." A voice boomed through the room, startling me.

Bill: I was beginning to think I hit you too hard.

You: You hit me?!?

Bill: How else was I gonna bring you here? It's not like you were gonna want to come with me on your own will.

You: Let me go, Cipher!!!

Bill: I'm sorry, (y/n), I can't. Not when I know what you're capable of.

You: What are you talking about?!?

Bill: All will be explained soon, but for now, this is your new home! Not very home-y though. *snaps his fingers, the jail cell turning into a normal-looking bedroom* There we go.

You: *now sitting on a bed* !

Bill: I'll leave you to be settled. Now I just have to take care of the others.

You: BILL, IF YOU EVEN TRY TO HURT THEM, I'LL-!!!

Bill: Bye! *disappears*

You: !!!

"Taking care of the others"?!? What was that suppose to mean?!? Nothing good, that much I knew!!!

I need to get out of here...!!!

Dipper's POV

We entered the bubble. Everything was completely white. I started calling for Mabel, but there was no response. Suddenly the floor started to crack in rainbows. We started to fall eventually landing in some bouncy house.

Dipper: Huh? Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?

Wendy: Do you hear 80s music?

Soos: And does the air smell like child-like wonder?

Dipper, Wendy, and Soos: *peak inside the bouncy castle* Whoa...!!!

The place was a big land of rainbows, color, and sparkle! It was like something a four year old girl would draw. Some of the creatures had familiar faces, others didn't. Even her old crushes were here. Ew. Then a car parked near us with Xyler and Craz in it.

Craz: Welcome to Mabeland!!!

Dipper: Aaaaaaaand this is worse than the apocalypse.

Wendy: *covering herself from the light* Dude, this place hurts my eyes!

Xyler and Craz: *walk over to you all*

Xyler: Oh that's normal, Mabeland's rainbows have colors only bees and art students can see!!! Now who wants to go on the grand tour?!?

Dipper: Do we have a choice?

Xyler and Craz: No!!!

As we drive...

Xyler: Mabeland is the ultimate paradise, and the only rule: there are no rules!!!!!!

Craz: Except for one rule, which is very serious. But no one would ever break it so it's not worth mentioning!!!

Xyler and Craz: Yeahhhh!!!

Dipper: Listen, creepy dream guys, we're not here to party, ok? We just need to find Mabel and get her out of here! Where is she?