Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1

Your POV

The sky had turned a red color as a large X cut into it. Bill rose up, I could see him taking physical form as he laughed manically. I was finally able to move, and ran over to Mabel.

But before I could get to her, she began to float as she emanated a pink glow, and was soon trapped inside a pink orb looking thing with a shooting star designed, a chain tightly wrapped around it.

You: Mabel?!? Mabel!!!

Bill: *floats over to you* She can't here you, Fireheart, no matter how loud you yell!

You: ...

Bill: C'mon, darling! *wraps a glowing blue chain around you* Let's see our new home!

You: L-LET ME- AH!!!

He floated away while dragging me through the air. I didn't try to struggle incase he'd drop me and I'd land harshly on the ground.

It wasn't long until we made it to town, where everyone stood and looked around in shock. And that's when Bill took a form I had never seen before...

Bill: Alright, listen up you one wide span, three dimensional, five sensed skin puppets!!! For one trillion years, I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own!!! Name's Bill, but you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!!! *burns the statue of Nathaniel Northwest*

Everyone: *gasps*

Bill: Now meet the gang of inner-dimensional criminals and nightmares that I call my friends!!! Eight-Ball!!! Cryptos!!! The being who's name can never be said!!! Oh what the heck, it's Zanthar~! Then of course there's also Teeth, Keyhole, Hectorgon, Amorphoushape, Pironica, Pacifier, and these guys. THIS IS OUR TOWN NOW, BOYS!!!

Henchmaniacs: *laugh manically*

You: *struggling, trying to escape*

Bill: Oh, and of course, Fireheart!!! Or do you go by (y/n) now?

You: Let me go, Bill!!!!

Bill: No can do, you're one of us!

You: I'll never be like you!!!!!

Bill: Too bad, you've always been like us!

You: Excuse me?!?

Tyler: Now see here, you unholy triangle fella!!! As mayor, I strongly urge you to get, get on out'a here!!!

Lazy Susan: Yeah, things with one eye are weird!!!

Grenda: We don't like out-of-towners!!!

Manly Dan: *as he breaks a mailbox* We punch what we don't understand!!!

Preston: I would just like to say that as a rich capitalist, I welcome your tyrannical rule! Perhaps I can be one of you uh, horsemen of the apocalypse?

Pacifica: Dad!!!

Preston: Not now, sweetie, the grownups are talking.

Bill: Oh wow that's a great offer!!! How 'bout instead I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face?!? *snaps his fingers*

Preston: *his face completely disoriented* MMM!!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!!

Priscilla and Pacifica: *screaming while hugging each other*

Bill: *cackling manically at the sight of everyone running away* It's time we do a little redecorating!!! I can really use a castle of some kind!!! *raises his arms, making a huge pyramid rise up from the ground* And how about some bubbles of madness?!? *points in front of him, many multicolored bubbles appearing* This party never stops!!! Time is dead and meaning had no meaning!!! Existence is upside down and I rain suprime!!! Welcome one and all, to Weirdmageddon!!!