Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn

Your POV

We were bored out of our minds. The twins and I started searching around for something to entertain ourselves.

Dipper: *opens a closet door* Alright, Grunkle Stan's gotta have some decent boardgames.

You: This is Stan we're talking about.

Dipper: Noted.

Mabel: Let's see! Battle Chutes and Ladder Ships, Necronomiconopoly, Don't wake Stalin,

Dipper: Hey, what's this?!? *picks up a board game* What Could Go Wrong: The Board Game. The last players who opened this box never made it out alive.

You: I don't think I've played that game.

Mabel: Should we play it?

You: *shrug*

Ford: *from another room* Family meeting!!! Family meeting!!!

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *look at each other confused before going the living room*

Ford: Ah, children. Come in, come in. *sits by the table*

Mabel: *as she sits by the table* Ooh, mysterious scrolls and potions!!! Are you going to tell us we're finally of age to go to wizard school?!? Is there an owl in this bag?!? *opens a black bag that's on the table and starts searching through it*

Ford: *snatches the bag away* No! I can assure you if there's an owl in this bag he's long dead.

You: *as you sit next to Mabel with a snicker*

Ford: Now tell me, children, do any of you recognize this symbol? *pulls out a paper with Bill in it*

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *gasp*

Dipper: Bill!

Ford: You- you know him?!?

Dipper: Know him?!? He's been terrorizing us all summer!!! I have so many questions and theories!!!

Mabel: Dipper's been pretty paranoid since Bill turned him into a living sock puppet, and of course he was (y/n)'a boyfriend for like a month.

You: Please don't bring that up...

Dipper: The important thing is: we've defeated him, twice.

Mabel: Once with kittens and once with tickles!!!

Dipper: It was a lot more heroic than it sounds.

Ford: The fact that you've dealt with Bill is gravely serious.

Dipper: So, how do you know Bill?

Ford: I've encountered many dark beings in my time, Dipper. What matters is his powers are growing stronger and if he pulls off his plans no one in this family will be safe.

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *gasp*

Ford: Fortunately there should be a way to shield us from his mental tricks! A way to "Bill Proof" the shack. *pulls out a map of the Mystery Shack* All I have to do is place moonstones here, here, and here. *circles certain areas with a marker* Sprinkle some mercury. Let's see, I always forget the last ingredient. *takes out journal #1, searches a few pages, then groans* Unicorn hair.

You: I've heard about Gravity Falls' unicorns. Isn't getting their hair close to impossible?

Ford: It's hopeless. Unicorns reside deep within the Enchanted Glade. Their hairs can only be obtained by a pure good hearted person who goes on a magical quest to find them.