Chapter 1

"Mr. Malfoy-"

"Call me Draco." He corrects, looking at the tan boy. "We're the same age, right? A Friend told me."

"I... yeah." Harry replies awkwardly while disrobing. "It's a habit, sorry. A job thing, you know."

"I understand. Relax a little." Draco says, getting increasingly distracted by his toned body. It was weird, it shouldn't happen. It was a professional relationship. "Your first time as a nude model?" He nods shyly, draping the white robe over a chair next to him.

"Well, that's pretty ballsy." He comments offhandedly, starting to sketch out his rough body shape after getting him in a position. "Why the idea?"

"Money." Harry answers honestly. "They told me you're looking for a model to practice your fine arts. They said I should apply."

"Well, you're hot." Draco let's the remark roll off his tongue before he realised what he was saying. "In fine art, it is a desired body type to practise." He corrects quickly. What rubbish was he talking about? He should be practising all body types.

"I wouldn't know. I'm a literature student, with a little history and chemistry, a little photography, that kind of thing." Draco almost let out a loud sigh in relief. "You're very lucky. Coming from a well-to-do family, I mean."

"I guess." Never in his life would be have imagined himself to nude model for money. Never would he have to, either. Not that he liked to brag, but his house was goddamned big, and his family bank account was goddamned huge. His Father's connections with the high-tankers are aplenty, he was one of them, in fact. The number of designer handbags his Mother owned could fill 2 rooms.

Harry stayed quiet for the rest of the session, still as a stone. Draco sketched him, his curves and muscles and fine as hell abs. After about 20 minutes, he called for a short break, sitting down and massaging his legs gently. It was timed almost perfectly, whereby Harry has just enough time to slip on his robe before 2 maids came in, passing him a cup of water and a small pill.

"Are you sick?" He asks out of pure curiosity.

"Chronic. Doc says it'll get worse." Draco says, yet a smile was on his face. "That's why I can't work for long periods at a time."

"Oh." A wave of sympathy hit Harry as he stared at the blonde boy, beautiful and elegantly posed as he sat on the chair, even if he didn't mean it. Yeah, he didn't deserve this. No one did, and especially not him.

"Which is also the times we meet are more frequent, but shorter." He adds. "Are you okay for another 20 minutes?"

"I- Yeah. For sure." But for the rest of the time, Draco couldn't focus on drawing, instead staring at those intense green eyes and casually messy black hair, hiding behind the canvas and pretending to actually be doing some sort of detail. Harry looked at him, as required in the picture, but it wasn't just a casual, innocent look. It was a glaring, focused look, not like he was mad, but intently looking back at Draco. And he couldn't find himself asking him to not look at him like that, because he liked it.

No, he was professional. Harry shouldn't be like a human to him, he was a subject matter. It was. Just like any other object in the room.

But if it was any other object, would they have paid as much attention to him?

"I think that's enough for today. Come by on Friday again, yeah?" Draco calls off the session quickly, afraid of his train of thought.

"Of course." He smiles, skipping of to the side where he put on his clothes. And god, he wasn't meant to put on his clothes here, he should be doing it in the bathroom. But Harry didn't know, it was his first time, and after all, Draco has seen everything already.

Once again, he found himself unable to say anything, because he liked it. He liked how Harry put on his pants one leg at the time, like everyone else does, how he stood back facing him with that pert round butt, how the shirt slipped over his muscular shoulders.

"Bye. See you in school." He smiles, picking up his jacket and leaving.

That's it. His eyes, that special shade of green he was positive nothing else would be able to replicate, was stuck in Draco's memory.