Chapter 3

"Harry, I'm sorry, okay? I really am." Ginny begs, getting many stares from the other staff in the cafe.

"I told you, I need time." Harry says without emotion, continuing to brew his coffee. "Please don't disturb me. I'm working."

"Harry... I know you're a forgiving person. Don't do this." She says, his back facing her. "At least look at me."

"Sister, take my advice and let him go, alright? You're just shaking yourself here." A colleague with hot red nails and wavy hazel hair says.

"You trans?" Ginny wrinkles her nose, slightly revolted. "Your makeup is 3 inches thick, and your name... what is this? It sounds bitchy and unoriginal."

"Excuse you, honey." She sighs, smacking her lips. "If you're going to be a little shit, get out."

"Oh god. Harry! Are you not bothered?"

"I support LGBT, and you know that too." He replies calmly.

"How can you support such a thing?" Ginny shrieks.

"Of course he does, my dear. He is one himself." Another colleague, Katie, says.

"yOu'Re gAy?!" She exclaims. The whole cafe was looking at her now. "What the fuck, Harry! What the fuck."

"Heya! Did we come in at the wrong time?" Blaise bursts into the cafe happily, his group of friends behind him. Harry lights up a little when he sees Draco.

"It's fine. Hi, Draco."

"Hi." He has that casual smile on his face again. "You look... different."

"Because of the uniform?" He asks while passing them the menu.

"Maybe."

"So, was that your coming out ceremony?" Blaise asks as Ginny makes a frustrated groan, storming out. "You're gay?"

"Of course. Gay as hell so she won't come pestering him again." Katie winks.

"Thanks. Now everyone within the 3 kilometre radius thinks I'm gay."

"So... you're straight." Pansy confirms.

"Nope. I just don't give a shit about sexuality labels." He shrugs. "So, what do y'all want to get?"

"Iced mocha. With a lot of milk foam at the top." Draco replies, ordering the usuals for everyone. "2 double espressos for Greg and Vince. 1 fruit juice for diet girl. And 1 cherry coke for Blaise."

"Make sure the double espressos are very cold. They hate it, if not. And the fruit juice preferably made with berries. Those have lots of antioxidants and vitamin C." Pansy makes sure to emphasise. "Thanks!"

"Wow. Biased ass." Goyle fakes a hurt expression when the drinks come. The other drinks were plain, while Draco's one had cocoa powder and coffee tinted milk foam to form a design on the surface- a cartoon bear holding a paintbrush. "Draco's one is the nicest one."

"Coincidentally, he's the one that gives you money." Pansy says, sipping her fruit juice slowly.

"Exactly. Rule one when you work, guys, is to never piss off your boss." Harry jokes. "What brings you over today?"

"Draco said that Pansy said that Dean said that Seamus said that Ron said that you said that you work here, and he wants to see you." Crabbe tells him.

"Sounds about right." He agrees. "School connections are complicated."

"Yeah, swim team boy. Won every single competition since you joined, even setting a record for individual medley, 400m. It's a pity our school doesn't advertise for that, if not you'll have half the school swooning after you. Knows how to shuffle cards like a pro, though it's literally never said." Pansy lists effortlessly. "And highest math score in the level for 5 years straight."

"That's borderline creepy." Harry murmurs.

"Harry James Potter. Birthday, July 31. Relationship status, single. Number of relationships, zero. Number of sexual encounters, zero. Despite having actual name as 'Harry', you fake your name at the gym. To 'Hadrian Evans'. Evans, that's your mum's surname." Blaise continues. "Welcome to the club, bro. Since we have obviously done intense research on you, you can have our personal data lists as well. And the information stays within this circle." He passes him a thin file.

"People do that in popular clubs, huh." He turns the file in his hands over and over, amused. Did that mean he was accepted in the popular group, officially?

"You look so pressured. What a cutie." Pansy says. "Tell me, what you think of Ronald Weasley?"

"Ron? He's my best mate. Why?"

"Oh no. Greg finds him annoying." Blaise replies casually. "He's very insecure and reckless. Not good enough for his girlfriend. And a horrible kisser."

"To me, he's a loyal, witty, kind person. Being in a family of seven kids, it's hard to not be insecure, when you're the last brother and no one particularly cares about you. He feels very outshined. As for Hermione and him, I think they match each other well. They bring out the best in each other, really. As for being a terrible kisser, if you're gonna judge someone based on how they kiss, that's a little shallow. Just saying." Harry says. "Excuse me. I have to work."

"That translates to: I can't talk to you right now or I'll actually slap you in the face. You really pissed me off and I need a break from you, you little twat." Pansy mutters quickly when he walks away, referring to her 'high school dictionary'.

"I told you not to test him. Now he's mad." Draco sighs, looking at the black-haired boy who was now washing the dishes.

"We'll just tell him later. He passed the test, anyways." Goyle says, putting a hand on his shoulder. "He sorta likes you, you know."

"I..." Draco found himself at a loss for words, continuing to stare at the way his hands turned the cups over and over, his muscles flexing ever so slightly, the shirt that lay flat on his stomach which he knew the glorious six pack was hiding under. His eyes, oh god, he's eyes...

"You sorta like him, too." Blaise snaps his fingers, making Draco look at him. "Something happened when he nude modeled."

"Maybe Draco wants the d." Draco smacks the back of Crabbe's head. "Okay. Sorry."

"If you continue ogling my dear, he will notice. And when he does, forget about him coming over and taking off his clothes." Pansy advices. "My sweet innocent child, hurry drink your little love-concoction before the design is ruined."

"Thank god he has bad fashion sense. Once we puts on something like what I wear, I tell ya. Girls be lining down the corridor when he walks by." Blaise says, shaking his head. "After you get him, make sure you send him to me. I'll give him a little makeover."

"And the hair. It suits the bad-boy look, I'd say. God, he doesn't know how to make use of his assets. Does he have abs? Because if he does, he should wear something fucking tight. A muscle tee or something, to show off his sides. Why does he wear those jeans, man. It doesn't flatter his butt, and I swear he has a nice butt, looking at his figure..."

"Pansy. If you look at his butt again, I will kill you." Draco hisses. "You ain't changing anything. I like him like that."

"Someone admitted to having a crush on swim team boy..." Crabbe sings, a little too loudly for his comfort.

"Breathe a word and my Father will hear about this." He snaps, while turning his eyes back on Harry, sighing in content.