Chapter 15

From hiking to kayaking to discovering new underwater caves, 2 weeks ran out pretty quick. The journey back was dead silent, all of them unsure of what to expect.

"Master Malfoy would like to see all of you." The guard says, stony faced.

"All?" Draco asks nervously.

"Sorry, it's an order." The mini truck gets ushered into the house, his things taken away and packed off into the rooms quickly.

"Well, shit." Pansy whispers.

"Say all the curse words out here because my parents don't allow it." He says softly, feeling his heart sinking. "I'm sorry in advance."

"It's cool." Blaise says, muttering a string of 'fuck's before stepping into the household.

"Explain yourselves." His Mother says, sitting on the dining chair, her eyes holding a piercing look.

"Mother, do you really want me to die alone in my room?" Draco asks.

"We are trying to keep you alive!" She screams, livid. "Since when were you so definiant? For the love of god, take a look in the mirror and see what you've become, because of all these..." she points a shaky finger at his friends. "... all these terrible influences. All due to your poor decision making."

"Precisely. It's all your fault." His Father says to Harry. "What on earth did you do to my Son? What you're going to do is ruining his life! Ruining, I say!"

"You better find ways to bring my good Son back from this horrible state."

"Exactly. I will not tolerate such atrocities in my house."

"Father, you don't understand him-"

"You think you do? Huh?! You know everything about him, about them?" Stacks of files get thrown into his lap. "You don't know everything. That is for your dear nude model... this one is for the Dentist girl... this one the child with 6 siblings, these one from your stripper Friend, and these 2 for your Football jocks. You see this?"

"Is it a rich people thing to make files out of people's lives?" Ron whispers, helping when another thick file gets slammed on the table.

"This one. A prime example... James Potter and Lily Evans, victims of fatal accident..." Harry breathes hard, trying to control himself. "The couple, both only 21 years of age. 21 years, Draco. If they died when he was one years old, it means they has a child at 19."

"Tell me, are they married?" Draco's Mother asks.

"I..." He thought for a while. If they were 19, they had to be in school. And his Mother was written with her maiden name, not taking his Father's name... "I don't know." He answers honestly.

"So they're not. In other words, your parents are irresponsible people." His Father concludes. "And your godfather. A murderer, blew up 12 good citizens, even killing his own Friend in the process-"

"That's a misunderstanding! He was framed!" Harry says.

"A misunderstanding? Why is it he needs to carry explosives around after your parents' deaths?"

"He was wrongly accused. My dad had 3 very close friends- Remus, Sirius and Pettigrew. Pettigrew betrayed my parents, he killed them, made the tyres of the car explode. Sirius went to confront him. Pettigrew faked his death and escaped by exploding the whole building, killing 12 people. And then he left Sirius to take up the blame."

"So your Father befriends murderers."

"Not only murderers. Unloyal, crazy psychopaths. And the other Friend has AIDS." His Wife adds. "An example of poor decisions. You see, sweetheart? It gets you killed."