The attempt...

Cross and Horror skidded to a halt, a look of shock and surprise on their faces. Killer looked at them, angrily and annoyed.

"Now look at what you two did!!" Killer yelled at them, as Cross and Horror looked down at the floor, like a kid who was scolded by their Mother. Error groaned in pain and tried to sit up, but couldn't. He lifted his head up to see Fresh laying on his chest. If he had sat up, Fresh would've sat on his.. Crotch... Fresh on the other hand, did it, without him even noticing. Fresh moaned in pain, as he sat up, clutching his skull. He opened his eyes, blinking the dizziness away. Error gasped, when he slightly saw Fresh's eyes. The parasite noticed this and quickly placed his fallen glasses back on. Luckily, Error didn't quite saw them. Fresh realized he was sitting on Error's lap. He quickly got up, helping Error off the floor, blushing a bright purple under his shades.

"S-Sorry! I d-didn't know ya were there, Broskie!" Fresh apologised. Error nervously smiled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"N-No! It's okay, I should be the one to say that, since I ran into you first." Error explained. They both smiled at each other. While the three skeletons, Cross, Horror and Killer were in the background, smirking. Error thought this was the right time to confess and went for it.

"U-Um, Fresh, I have something.. To tell you..." He said, stuttering a bit. Fresh looked at him, curiously.

"Yeah, Broskie?.." Error opened his mouth to say it, but was cut off by Nightmare, Dust, SwapFell and Fell bursting through the door, breaking it also, with a wide and somewhat evil and lusty, Fresh couldn't really tell, smirks plastered on their faces. With bags carrying it behind their backs. The others just looked at them in surprise, while Error looked at them a bit confused to why they were carrying bags and a bit angry for interrupting his confession. Nightmare was the first to speak up.

"All right, you dANK heads! Tonight, we're gonna play a game called, Truth or Death!!" He announced, not caring if he was censored. Horror and the others smirked at that, except for Error and Fresh. Killer only had a bored expression.