The incident...

Warning: Slight rape attempt...

"Uh, Brah's?.. Could ya move aside, I need ta change outta this diddly darn clothes.." Fresh asked, trying to move them out of the way. But, they wouldn't budge and as a reply, he was pushed to the ground. Fresh yelped in surprise at the sudden contact. He stumbled back, landing on his bum(XD), with his legs spread a bit, slightly exposing the neon green panties that came along with the box that Nightmare gave him. Nightmare and the others, eyed him hungrily. SwapFell and Cross took a hold of Fresh's wrist, so he wouldn't fight back and Horror and Fell spreads the smaller skeletons legs more, gripping it tightly, but not too tight, just so the parasite wouldn't kick. Fresh's cheeks were now covered in a purple blush, as he looked up at his Boss, embarrassed from what they were doing.

"U-Um, N-Nightmare, w-what are ya Brah's doin? L-Let me go!" Fresh stammered, struggling to get free. Instead of letting him go, the hands tightened their grip. The smaller gave a slight whimper from the hands tightening. Nightmare kneeled down, getting in between the smallers legs. He leaned down and licked the parasite's neck slowly, making Fresh shudder. Nightmare was about to bite down Fresh's neck. When suddenly a voice made them all freeze and stop what they were doing.

"Yeah, the the fridge is empty, but there's some chips we could snack on and- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Error couldn't believe it, his comrades were actually hovering over his Freshy. Were they actually planning on raping him?! Now that crossed the line too far! Error growled, glitching a bit, as he used his strings to grab Fresh and hold him to close to his chest protectively, when Nightmare and the others were currently distracted. Horror and his comrades quickly stood up, embarrassed and regret clearly written on their faces, as they stared at the floor. Killer, who was leaning by the door frame, was clearly not amused and a bit angry by their actions. He stopped leaning on the door and walked over to Error, placing a hand on his shoulder. The glitch looked at Killer.

"Go, I'll take care of this.." Killer whispered to him. Error nodded and took Fresh up to his room, carrying him bridal style. Killer looked at Error going to his room, then back at his companions with a galre. The others gave a flinch, when they recieved a glare from Killer, even Nightmare did. Cause everyone in the gang, knows if someone messes with Killer's ship(I think I'm like Killer too! XD), they get a good scolding and a trip to the hospital. Killer sighed.

"... I'll spare you all for now... But..." Before anyone could say anything, a loud slap was heard and everyone was on the ground, holding their cheek painfully. A handprint very visivle on each of their cheeks.

"BITCH, DON'T YOU MESS WITH MY SHIP! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HIT, THEN YOU BETTER NOT RUIN IT!"