The game...

"What? Do you think we're in kindergarden or something?.." Error scoffed, crossing his arms. Dust rolled his eyes.

"Just ignore that what that, shIZ head said over there. Here's how you play the game. Someone will spin the bottle and if the tip lands on the person, or in this case, skeleton. They will have to choose between Truth or Dare..." Dust explained. Fresh snickered.

"Well, what's stoppin' us from choosin' none of those choices, hm?" He slightly challenged, only to get a wicked smile from Nightmare and Dust as a reply.

"Well then, you could always choose Death!" Nightmare sneered, giving the parasite a toothy smile. Fresh squeaked in slight fear and hid behind Error. The glitch stood infront of the neon skeleton, protectively.

"Fine, fine.. Do we start later or?-" Error began to ask but was cut off by Cross and Horror, yelling.

"No! Let's start now!!" After that, Error found himself sitting down on the floor, with the other gang sitting beside him in a circle with a bottle in the middle. Nightmare gave a smirk, using his tentacles to spin the bottle. It spun at a fast pace before slowing down and then landing to Dust. Horror smirked, eyeing his buddy.

"Dust, truth or Death.." He asked, already knowing what he'll choose.

"Truth!!" Dust answered confidently. Horror smirked wider.

"Tell us.. Who your crush is!" Immediately after hearing that, Dust's cheeks were covered in a violet hue. Horror and the others laughed, when they heard him cure loudly, not even getting censored by Fresh (cause he was ordered by Nightmare). Dust gave up, since he knew they won't stop until they got what they wanted to know.

"Fine!!... It's... Blue..."(Yup! DustBerry shipper here! Sorry X3!) Dust muttered, but loud enough for the others to hear it. They were all shock, since Blue was a part of the Star Sanses and they were practically enemies with the Bad Sanses. They were snapped back to reality, when Fresh, who was beside Dust, squealed happily, hugging him, making Error slightly jealous.

"Oh my stars, Bro!! That's so cute! And also, I knew it!!" Fresh smoothly stated. Dust's jaw dropped, as Fresh released him.

"Wait, you knew?! How?! When?!" He said, shocked.

"On my first radical mission, yo! When we were partners! I saw ya lookin' at Blue and how ya always try not ta hurt him-" Fresh was then interrupted by Dust slapping a hand over his mouth.

"Ok, ok! I get it. Jeez, you don't have to shout it all.." Dust growled slightly, getting a bit flustered, as he took his hand away from the parasite's mouth. But, he was glad that atleast one of them accepts who he likes. Said parasite nodded. The game went on for quite a while, with everyone getting picked. Their dares would contain, 10 or 7 minutes in heaven(which confused Fresh so much, that Killer and Error told him to just ignore it), to wear any 'costumes' that Nightmare and Dust bought and just some embarrassing things that they have to do. Truths only contained who their crushes were, though. Right now, Error and Fresh were still currently not picked yet (I wonder why XD). Killer was the one who spinned the bottle next. The others were silently hoping for Fresh or Error to get picked, since they all did this just to get them to confess to each other (Crazy, right? XD). The bottle slowed down and landed on the skeleton. Nightmare, except for two particular skeletons, smirked widely at the one who got picked.

"... Truth or Death... Fresh..."