Best Dare Ever~

A/N: To hell with it all. I'm doing it anyways XD Also, I'm gonna be free about saying cuss words, for now atleast, don't be surprised when I censor myself, it's a habit.

Warning: Cringy Lemon!

Fresh sighed in relief quietly, when he felt the tightness in his chest and waist, lessened but only slightly. Error stares at him, gently, smiling softly.

"I promise, I'll be gentle.." Fresh nodded, smiling back. He then suddenl placed Error's hand on his left purple ecto-breast, making the glitch blush heavily.

"Good. Cause yer not gonna see me like this everyday ya know.." He stated innocently, blushing as well. Errorblushed more(if he can).

"Well, in that case..." He then suddenly smirked, instantly tearing the outfit apart, making the smaller squeak in surprise and leaving Fresh only in his neon green panties and neon green lacy bra.

"Let's make the best of it, shall we?~ Freshy, I dare you.. To have sex with me!~" He purred seductively. Fresh nodded slowly, making the taller grin more. Error licked his teeth/lip, as he groped Fresh's breast, while he licked and nibbled on his collar bone. Meanwhile, Fresh was a blushing and panting mess, quietly moaning the glitch's name. As Error was leaving obvious marks behind, he trailed his other free hand down to Fresh's neon green panties, teasing him.

"A-Ah!~ E-Error.. Mmhm~" Error heard Fresh whine in need, making him chuckle. He then thrusted a finger inside Fresh's entrance slowly, to not hurt the smaller one, who panted. He inserted another one and another. 

"Hng~ Ah, Mmhmm!~" Fresh moaned, as he felt Error's fingers thrust slowly inside of him and stretch his wet walls slightly. He bucked his hips, slightly wanting for Error to go faster. The taller took note of this and thrusted his fingers faster. After a bit, Fresh moaned loudly, as he climaxed on Error's fingers. The glitch grinned, as he pulled his fingers out, sticky purple liquid dripped from his fingers. He licked it seductively, as Fresh stared at him intently, a blushing and panting mess. Error then took his jacket and shirt off, along with his shorts and boxers, revealing his long 8 inch blue member. Error smirked when he caught Fresh staring at him, while he was taking his clothes off.

"Like what you see, Freshy~" Error said seductively. Fresh blushed more, quickly looking away in embarrassment. Error chuckled, as an idea then popped up in his mind(Like a notification error from a computer XD). He then teleported one of Fell and SwapFell's 'tools'. Fresh looked at them curiously, panting slightly.

"W-What are those for?" Fresh asked. Error smirked, grabbing a blindfold and handcuffs. He handcuffed Fresh to the bed posts and wrapped the blindfold over the smallers eyes. Fresh squeaked in surprise, at what Error was doing. He tried to look around, but couldn't due to the blindfold(Um, Duh! XD). Error grinned sadistically, pulling out a vibrator. He slowly inserted it inside Fresh's entrance. The parasite yelped slightly in pain, but mostly pleasure. Error then turned it on to the highest setting. Fresh widened his eyes, under the blindfold. He moaned loudly, tears of pleasure was soaking the blindfold slightly. Drool dripped down his chin, as Error thrusted the vibrator in and out of him. After a few minutes, Fresh was about to cum, when suddenly Error stopped thrusting. Fresh whined, bucking his hips making the taller chuckle.

"Error!!~" Error then leaned into the smallers non-existent ears, licking his sweet spot.

"Say, 'Let me cum, Daddy!' and I'll give it to you~" Error purred seductively, making Fresh shudder. The parasite bit his lip(?). He didn't do it for a bit, but it hurted a little when he didn't let him cum.

"F-Fine! L-Let me cum, Daddy!!~" The smaller shouted and almost instantly Error pulled the vibrator out before thrusting it back in even deeper inside Fresh. The 90's skeleton screamed in pleasure loudly, as he came hard. Error slowly pulled the vibator out of Fresh and placed it aside. He could feel his member throb harder, in need of attention. He smirked, staring lustfully at Fresh's female ecto-body and dripping wet entrance.

"For now, call me... Master~" Error said, as he rubbed his member on Fresh's entrance. The smaller nodded.

"Y-Yes, M-Master! A-Ah!~" Fresh moaned, as Error lined his member to the smallers entrance. Fresh whined, bucking his hips in anticipation, making the taller chuckle.

"You have to beg for it, Freshy!~" The glitch purred.  Fresh blushed at the nickname.

"Master, please, take me!!~" Fresh begged. Error smirked and rammed inside Fresh's ass. Fresh widened his eyes, as he screamed in pain, feeling a large member ram inside him, stretching his walls more.

"A-AH!~ M-Master, it hurts!!" He screeched, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists tightly.

"Sshh, sshh. It will go away soon. I promise.." Error shushed him gently and licked his neck, to ease the pain while he whispered sweet things to were his non-existent ears should be. After about five minutes, Fresh finally nodded for Error to move. Error nodded back and started to thrust at a slow but gentle pace. Error grunted from the tightness and the warmth that clamped his member.

'H-He feels so, ah, fuckin' good!~' Error thought, getting addicted to Fresh's moans of pleasure. Indeed, Fresh was a moaning mess. Moaning, panting and squealing either the glitch's name or from the pleasure he was receiving.

"A-Ah~ F-Freshy, y-you're so, ah~, t-tight!~" Error managed to moan out, loving every second of this. Fresh bucked his hips more, hinting Error to go faster. Error took the hint and did what he was told. The smaller rolled his purple tongue out, moaning loudly. They were sure that anyone would have heard them from downstairs. But, they didn't care, they were having too much pleasure right now and they wanted to enjoy it as long as they can. Fresh screamed in pleasure, when Error had hit his G-spot. Error then began pounding it again and again, his thrust getting even harder and faster, as Fresh wrapped his legs around Error's waist. After about a few minutes, both could feel a knot form in their stomachs(Fuck logic). The tallers thrust became more animalistic and sloppier, as he thrusted one last time, even deeper inside the smaller and then climaxing, filling the smaller to the brim. Fresh moaned in pleasure, as he felt Error fill him up, as he climaxed on Error's member hard. Both panted heavily, trying to calm their breathing down. Sweat was rolling down their forehead and bodies. Once they had calm down, Error slowly pulled out, making them both moan. The glitch then realized something.

"Shit..." He muttered quietly. A soft snore was then heard beneath him. He looked down to see Fresh, sleeping peacefully.

'He must have passed out...' He got up and cleaned himself, Fresh and the bed sheets up. He put on some shorts and boxers on, as he did the same on Fresh. He then noticed a bright purple ecto-stomach was formed from Fresh. He could see a light pink upside down Soul, floating in the middle of it. Error sighed, but then smiled slightly, as he dressed Fresh in his red sweater and then laying beside him, pulling him closer by the waist, slowly drifting off to unconsciousness.

'I should've used protection.. But, even if I did, I would love to have a Family with him. I would always love and protect him and this child forever...'

-Bonus story-

Error: Wait!- Shit! How am I gonna tell Killer and the guys!?

Author-Chan: Just say you fucked Fresh real hard-!